Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

lopa ka fan Rahul , Navin bhi tha ...but unonebhi aisi harkat nehi Ki... This is called maturity and immaturity

Are u didnt get me kya bolna chahti thi...jisse samajna hai samaj jayege...and i knw about other two...
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Looks like hes been found immature bcoz hes exposing bani. He has stayed with her hence he knows how she is n what she used to do. Lol

Im loving it.

bani is exposed since day one πŸ˜† ..what more to expose ...

Its time for Rohan to promote Lopa and request his fans to vote for lopa.. exposing bani is not take him anywhere.. it will only show his bittnerness for the person who is not even close to him πŸ˜†
SPN_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

He has said exactly what he used to say in the house ..in the finale task also he called her selfish right on her face and again he is stating the same..You cannot expect him to just take a 180 degree turn and praise Bani bec no fan of his will buy it

He has said multiple times that all 5 of them are deserving too but if some interviewer comes up with questions like Lopa is least liked after Om and Jagga , then whats wrong if he disagrees and puts forth his point? We see edited 45 mins of the show everyday but he has lived with Bani for 100 days. He sure knows her better

πŸ‘πŸΌ Great post
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bgr16

He can say NO COMMENT I do not want to talk about Bani at all ...

Bani Praise not Required from him at all

he should praise LOPA ...she needs his fans vote the most at the moment ..he should use his time to promote lopa because he is her good friend ..rather than talking about Bani

Well rohan is not gaurav who would be politically correct n diplomatic
He is blunt honest n straight forward
He was so honest about his opinions on monalisa marriage I mean he said on face that he thought that it would fetch her votes since her marriage would b promoted n they r on a game show
So u can't expect rohan to say no comment he expresses himself with class n dignity
The only thing he said about bani when asked is that she is a non performer in task n she is selfish.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he should praise LOPA ...she needs his fans vote the most at the moment ..he should use his time to promote lopa because he is her good friend ..rather than talking about Bani

Hes doing that he posted on twitter too n in his interviews too hes showing his support to lopa. Hes talking not only about bani bit everyone. There r tons of his interviews. He has even cleared the tag he has been given of follwing lopa blindly. Also he exposed how bani is being favored by all the editings. He even talked about manu n manveer. So hes not only talking about bani. Shes not that important🀒
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

bani is exposed since day oneπŸ˜†..what more to expose ...

Its time for Rohan to promote Lopa and request his fans to vote for lopa.. exposing bani is not take him anywhere.. it will only show his bittnerness for the person who is not even close to himπŸ˜†

LOOOL! True bro!
Bani is Selfish hum Week 1 se sun rahe hai. Kuch naya nahi bola isne. This is why I like Karan and gaurav's post eviction intv and even Nitibha's. Mature and respectful towards the show and viewers.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

bani is exposed since day one πŸ˜† ..what more to expose ...

Its time for Rohan to promote Lopa and request his fans to vote for lopa.. exposing bani is not take him anywhere.. it will only show his bittnerness for the person who is not even close to him πŸ˜†

Well i just commented about it. This isnt the only interview there r tons out there plus even on twitter he posted to his fans to vote for lopa n make her win. There r lots of his interviews.πŸ˜†
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why should he say no comment ?? Just because it is about Bani? Gaurav after his elimination said a lot about Manu,Manveer(maniplulative amongst other things) but I dont see anyone calling him immature. Just bec its Bani now people are having a problem. God forbid had it been Lopa he would have talked bad about he would have been praised like anything

And yes he is praising and asking for votes for Lopa , I hope atleast that makes you happy πŸ˜‰
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Well rohan is not gaurav who would be politically correct n diplomatic
He is blunt honest n straight forward
He was so honest about his opinions on monalisa marriage I mean he said on face that he thought that it would fetch her votes since her marriage would b promoted n they r on a game show
So u can't expect rohan to say no comment he expresses himself with class n dignity
The only thing he said about bani when asked is that she is a non performer in task n she is selfish.

Rohan is a foolish guy ...

you can always say no comment with dignity if you do not talk about the bad person like Bani πŸ˜†

why talk about Bani ...talk about Lopa.. she cried for him he should ask his fans to vote for him, he should use time so his fans can save LOPA and make her the winner

but IF people will say Bani Fixed Winner hai 🀣
Edited by bgr16 - 7 years ago
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

He has said exactly what he used to say in the house ..in the finale task also he called her selfish right on her face and again he is stating the same..You cannot expect him to just take a 180 degree turn and praise Bani bec no fan of his will buy it

He has said multiple times that all 5 of them are deserving too but if some interviewer comes up with questions like Lopa is least liked after Om and Jagga , then whats wrong if he disagrees and puts forth his point? We see edited 45 mins of the show everyday but he has lived with Bani for 100 days. He sure knows her better

Name a single contestant apart from Rohan who's talked shit about Bani. In fact, Karan has been supporting Bani over Rohan.
I wonder how sore, bitter Rohan will take this dhokha coming from his bade bhai samaan Karan.

How can anyone support Bani? Because she hasn't and won't be talking shit about you, insecure child.