Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan should have voiced his discontent with Bani in the show and not in interviews. It looked that he got along well with Bani and now when he says that it is difficult to be her friend - backstabber - should have played this game in BB and not outside...perhaps he wants the votes to weigh in Lopa's favor after this big revelation.
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: decent_girll

And everyone that saying he didnt want to stay there as well and he didnt change after coming outside. Well lopa just mentioned yesterday that how badly Rohan wanted to live there and be in finals literally so much that she was crying for him that he couldnt get what he dreamed.. but after coming out, he never wanted to stay there because BB was unfair! Oh ok! that makes a lot of sense πŸ˜†

That's the thing. His statements out now are somehow indicating his feelings of bitterness at having been evicted. His allegiance was solely to Lopa and never to Bani. All those times that he did support Bani were not because he wanted Bani's benefit but that it was the one of the best choices amongst the options available.

Like the pyramid task...Bani vs OM...no brainer that he will support Bani wholeheartedly because of his equation with OM.

If this pyramid task was between Bani vs Lopa, do i really need to state who he would support??

So these feelings of bitterness that he has for Bani that she didn't support him despite his support for her is not exactly right. Both have stayed together in the house and if we as viewers can understand this, won't Bani know that why exactly Rohan is supporting her??

He would have gained more respect had he restrained his bitterness and talked about the good stuff between him and Lopa instead.

Being straightforward is good and commendable but it is foolhardy when you keep shooting yourself in the foot in that process.
suzycrxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rightly said rohan...even v realised that after mall wala task Manu and manveer had an impression of bani's popularity which was paid of course they suddenly started liking her πŸ˜†
Bechare common men ...PR k bare me nai jante πŸ˜”

They even took her side in violence

There must b few fans of bani j but this one sided popularity is definitely fake... No winner quality indeed.
Lopa FTWπŸ₯³

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugmini

Rightly said rohan...even v realised that after mall wala task Manu and manveer had an impression of bani's popularity which was paid of course they suddenly started liking her πŸ˜†

Bechare common men ...PR k bare me nai jante πŸ˜”

They even took her side in violence

There must b few fans of bani j but this one sided popularity is definitely fake... No winner quality indeed.
Lopa FTWπŸ₯³

Do you know why Vindu Dara singh supports BaniJ?

Ans: He wants to get rid of the "Worst Winner" tag πŸ˜‰
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He's trying so hard to make Lopa the winner 🀣 Seede seede vote mang na bhai backstab karne ki kya zarrorat πŸ˜†
Edited by .Anisha. - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Rohan expressed," I don't understand how people support her."

this is the biggest mystery of the seasonπŸ˜•, biggest joke of the show / year πŸ˜†
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've lost respect for him too. Who is this guy? The whole reason I liked him in the house was due to the way he was carrying himself with dignity even though BB was anti him. He was getting on with things, being a sport, taking Salman's criticisms/advice well.

So why has he now given these undignified interviews? You've left the house, leave the sh1t in there. Talk positively and give dignified responses (because yes it can be done without being fake or sucking up, it's known as being decent).

His comments about Bani's fanbase or mockery of who would like her, are downright offensive.

And he's so stupid to talk or whine about BB favouring commoners. He said it in the house already and was getting on with it. I mean he decided to stay in the house and put up with it. If he was really against it then take a stand and walk out. Don't give interviews afterwards and whine when you were paid for every day you were there. It's so unclassy

Another thing, Rohan never had the guts to say this to Salman in any WKW. Pretty sure they're going to taunt him in regards to this in the finale, and he will deserve it.

I'm so disappointed, I was really shocked at the things he was saying in the interviews. How I wish someone was there to guide him.

At bold - Guess he didn't know that that was the very reason he was being liked even those who were not his fans. Seeing his post exit interview, which was his real self?? The Rohan inside the BB house or the Rohan outside BB?

Even if you have to say anything unsavoury, at least wait a while, understand what's the general perception and then talk. Otherwise he's coming across quite foolish and he's discredit himself.
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is talking about Bani. I didn't see him much only sometime behind Lopa.

I am not getting in this season about stand. Poking ur head between others fight and justifying yourself is called stand.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan was most liked for his straight forwardness
The way he was on ur face in the house he was expected by fans n atleast neutral audience to behave same way

The way swami pj m2 bb can be talked abt same way nani can be talked abt as well the one who is rude make faces selfish ungrateful to him
He has all rights to tell abt her what he feels
Manveer n him had no frndship he still prefers him as winner as he find him clean hearted which he is not but fact is Manveer like a bully told him so many names both had a number of fights but he find him deserving due to his tasks n how he came out of shell or whatever
That's how unbiased he is
He find bani bad n his fans as well
Big deal

Bani in her last month bitching proved as well how much prob she has with Rohan
VickyAg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
His interviews are nothing more then "khisyani billi khamba noche" 😊