Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
He said that it is not easy to stay with a person who abuses so much, make weird faces and expressions behind ur back while u talk. I agree with him totally we just watch 45 mins ka show Rohan lived for 102 days there 😆
Obviously I guy like Rohan who NEVER abused even in extreme situations wont like someone who drops cusses like motherf**ker, ba**hod, f**k etc..etc at the drop of hat and then blatantly lies ki usne gali nahi di 😆
Edited by Gilbert_Grape - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Gud thing that he is out . Was sad yest for him but after this , no respect for this idiot non sense puppet .

Good tht bb showed him the door , shud hv kicked him too
Love you bb for this

I've lost respect for him too. Who is this guy? The whole reason I liked him in the house was due to the way he was carrying himself with dignity even though BB was anti him. He was getting on with things, being a sport, taking Salman's criticisms/advice well.

So why has he now given these undignified interviews? You've left the house, leave the sh1t in there. Talk positively and give dignified responses (because yes it can be done without being fake or sucking up, it's known as being decent).

His comments about Bani's fanbase or mockery of who would like her, are downright offensive.

And he's so stupid to talk or whine about BB favouring commoners. He said it in the house already and was getting on with it. I mean he decided to stay in the house and put up with it. If he was really against it then take a stand and walk out. Don't give interviews afterwards and whine when you were paid for every day you were there. It's so unclassy

Another thing, Rohan never had the guts to say this to Salman in any WKW. Pretty sure they're going to taunt him in regards to this in the finale, and he will deserve it.

I'm so disappointed, I was really shocked at the things he was saying in the interviews. How I wish someone was there to guide him.

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

I expected sensible interview frm sorted rohan

Disappointing

Tell me about it. I'm still in shock..
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rats007

I have liked this guy in the show and felt bad for him the way he was treated on his last day in the Mela task. However, after reading his interview I feel he needs to grow up and use politically correct language when talking about his co-contestant. He is kind of targeting Bani Fans.

If he doesn't know how people can like Bani, he should find out because ultimately he has lost against her. If going by Rohan fans' reasons that he has lived with Bani for over 100 days and therefore he knows better than us who watch the show for only 45 mins then they should also take the comments from Swami OM , who called him Gay, seriously. Even Nitibha didn't strike a right chord with Rohan but she didn't bad mouth him. That's where maturity comes into play.

Anyway, it's too late now to influence people's opinion abt Bani. People who love her will not budge from voting her... and her haters will hate her whatsoever and keep calling this show fixed and then again next year will find a reason to hate in some other contestant.

BTW, I liked the way he handled the question re his relationship with Lopa.

+1

Almost all celebs or people who do interviews know how to be dignified and non-offensive. Those who don't are the likes of people like Om, or motor mouths who talk first and engage brain later. I cannot believe he gives interviews like that.

I really hope he says sorry for it or shows regret in the near future, so I can respect/like him again
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sakina,
I always tell everyone in BaniFam that I know that I always look forward to your opinions as even though you are a Rohan fan, your opinions on episodes on DDT used to be unbiased(I can never be totally neutral if I like a contestant and hence I appreciate that) and I truly enjoyed reading your views.
I was waiting for you to see his intvs coz I knew you would be one of the only few Rohan fans who would not appreciate this.
I'm glad you didn't. Thanks :)
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgr16

He is immature and bitter because Bani is inside and he is outside

He was very confident when he said mujhe tumse jyada bote milega😆but IF forum will bani is fixed ..vote manipulated etc etc

He is bitter because of Salman and BB , this man is ungrateul just like LOPA ..

If he will keep behaving like this then it will be difficult for his to get a good role

He should bahave maturely rather than keep talking about bani and showing your bitterness towards her

Jitna Rohan bani se hate karega ...utna jyada bani ke fans banenge because she is Unique

Exactly my thinking. He is very bitter and holds grudges.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

He said that it is not easy to stay with a person who abuses so much, make weird faces and expressions behind ur back while u talk. I agree with him totally we just watch 45 mins ka show Rohan lived for 102 days there 😆

Obviously I guy like Rohan who NEVER abused even in extreme situations wont like someone who drops cusses like motherf**ker, ba**hod, f**k etc..etc at the drop of hat and then blatantly lies ki usne gali nahi di 😆

Rohan also said ki Mai bahar bhi Galli nahi deta 😆 Kyunki mughe aati nahi hai 🤣
When people call him kid I feel that it's so true because he has that innocence of a kid
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Rohan also said ki Mai bahar bhi Galli nahi deta😆Kyunki mughe aati nahi hai🤣
When people call him kid I feel that it's so true because he has that innocence of a kid

exactly he has faced hell in the show n he voiced it out in his way without crossing line ever
He says what he feels in the show n outside the show
Tbh I wud have been dissappointed if he was all on praising saga or ignoring questions as it's not Rohan then
I expected him to expose things n glad he did
World has been mean n fair to u then payback time will also come

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's True i am happy he called out on all the favouritism exposing bani
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely IV. He is rocking everywhere Man. Proud to be ur fan.