Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

And just because everyone said nice things about Bani doesnt mean he should as well..its his pov

I don't said he shouldn't put forward his points
Ok its his opinion

But his fan said we only see 45minutes but he lives 100 days so know her better
So in this statement it likes he lives with her so he said everything right

That's why I said he isn't only one who live with bani others also who knows bani better

He didn't knew nothing about bani in 100 days where karan knew about her in 28 days
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Gud thing that he is out . Was sad yest for him but after this , no respect for this idiot non sense puppet .
Good tht bb showed him the door , shud hv kicked him too
Love you bb for this
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bacche se yaad aya.
My chance to tell you a cute story. This time an updated version.

So there is this Prince whom everyone loves, he is kind, he is gentle, he is cute, he has a good heart, he is a golden child hatched from a golden egg.

But his evil uncle, wants the kingdom, he is the boss of everyone, he thinks this prince is too PG13 to rule
He plans and plots to overthrow him with the help of the Prince's evil step sister who does kana phusi in the Prince's ear to fight against the biased nature of the evil uncle and how he plans to rule the kingdom.

The praja's love is with their star, they want to support their prince against this bias
they want justice, sachai, no haar bardash, only jeet
they throw apples (even though they know the uncle has his own supply of rationed apples to save himself from the terror), they show their solidarity (even though they know the planning is fixed, there is no loophole, prince will be overthrown), they want sachai to prevail.

But then uncle becomes king, and wants to nominate his daughter who is his laadli as the princess. Bas the step sister also loses her marbles, wails, cries.

And the prince is asked to leave in his cartoony PJs, on a 10rs ghoda, with 1 apple only.

2 years later the prince is still complaining to his village panchayat, that his evil uncle, and his tattooed laadli are giving him nightmares

Village panchayat's verdict: prince was always a little cuckoo in the head, he was delusional thinking he was being unfairly treated, the praaja was actually never on his side, laadli was sabki laadli, she got the apples and oranges.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You go Rohan.This is awesome
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

Bacche se yaad aya.
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">My chance to tell you a cute story. This time an updated version.</font>

So there is this Prince whom everyone loves, he is kind, he is gentle, he is cute, he has a good heart, he is a golden child hatched from a golden egg.

But his evil uncle, wants the kingdom, he is the boss of everyone, he thinks this prince is too PG13 to rule
He plans and plots to overthrow him with the help of the Prince's evil step sister who does kana phusi in the Prince's ear to fight against the biased nature of the evil uncle and how he plans to rule the kingdom.

The praja's love is with their star, they want to support their prince against this bias
they want justice, sachai, no haar bardash, only jeet
they throw apples (even though they know the uncle has his own supply of rationed apples to save himself from the terror), they show their solidarity (even though they know the planning is fixed, there is no loophole, prince will be overthrown), they want sachai to prevail.

But then uncle becomes king, and wants to nominate his daughter who is hislaadli as the princess. Bas the step sister also loses her marbles, wails, cries.

And the prince is asked to leave in his cartoony PJs, on a 10rs ghoda, with 1 apple only.

2 years later the prince is still complaining to his village panchayat, that his evil uncle, and his tattooed laadli are giving him nightmares

Village panchayat's verdict: prince was always a little cuckoo in the head, he was delusional thinking he was being unfairly treated, the praaja was actually never on his side, laadli was sabkilaadli, she got the apples and oranges.

LAWYER-ED 👏
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I expected sensible interview frm sorted rohan
Disappointing
rats007 thumbnail
I have liked this guy in the show and felt bad for him the way he was treated on his last day in the Mela task. However, after reading his interview I feel he needs to grow up and use politically correct language when talking about his co-contestant. He is kind of targeting Bani Fans.
If he doesn't know how people can like Bani, he should find out because ultimately he has lost against her. If going by Rohan fans' reasons that he has lived with Bani for over 100 days and therefore he knows better than us who watch the show for only 45 mins then they should also take the comments from Swami OM , who called him Gay, seriously. Even Nitibha didn't strike a right chord with Rohan but she didn't bad mouth him. That's where maturity comes into play.

Anyway, it's too late now to influence people's opinion abt Bani. People who love her will not budge from voting her... and her haters will hate her whatsoever and keep calling this show fixed and then again next year will find a reason to hate in some other contestant.

BTW, I liked the way he handled the question re his relationship with Lopa.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rats007

I have liked this guy in the show and felt bad for him the way he was treated on his last day in the Mela task. However, after reading his interview I feel he needs to grow up and use politically correct language when talking about his co-contestant. He is kind of targeting Bani Fans.

If he doesn't know how people can like Bani, he should find out because ultimately he has lost against her. If going by Rohan fans' reasons that he has lived with Bani for over 100 days and therefore he knows better than us who watch the show for only 45 mins then they should also take the comments from Swami OM , who called him Gay, seriously. Even Nitibha didn't strike a right chord with Rohan but she didn't bad mouth him. That's where maturity comes into play.

Anyway, it's too late now to influence people's opinion abt Bani. People who love her will not budge from voting her... and her haters will hate her whatsoever and keep calling this show fixed and then again next year will find a reason to hate in some other contestant.

BTW, I liked the way he handled the question re his relationship with Lopa.

What is the basis for what Swami Om said? I have never seen any evidence osupporting Swami's claims

What Rohan said about Bani's indirect taunts,I have watched the show for just a few weeks and I have already seen two in that span..one was when Manveer Rohan were fighting she she butted in ainvayi to add fuel to fire by saying that Rohan was taking out his jaani dushmani and not being fair

Other was when Bani and Rohan were the only two in kitchen and she taunted saying nobdoy is ready to help when she herself had called /Manveer ..when rohan confronted her she said she wasnt talking to him..then who was she talking to, the wall?

So I have acually seen the taunts and the lack of support which Rohan is talking about ..its not his own imagination
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The thing is seeing the way BB was unfair towards Rohan this season whatever he is saying seems to be in line with that and hence believable

Rohan played the role of a horse in the Mela task The most humiliating task.Yet he did but Bani got all the points.
If that guy doesn't come out and say BB is unfair that would have seemed ake.In any case to each their own .Its upto people to believe him or not.I do because it makes sense with whatever i have seen this season.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good he has the guts to talk about "the fearless Bani" and everything else openly unlike Bani whose new time pass was sitting in a corner and gossiping with M2 about Rohan in hushed voices.
He said the same things that he has already been saying in the house...nothing new but the reactions make it look as if pata nahi kya gunah kar loya Rohan ne.

Mandana, an ex contestant, came and behaved so rudely with a current contestant so why cant Rohan - who has lived with Bani since all these days - give his opinion on her? Bani has certainly been giving her opinions of Rohan a lot these days...behind his back of course.

His footage was edited like crazy and there were so many things I became aware of when reading/watching his interview. I am glad he openly talked about it.

Just because Karan supports Bani, so he is right and Rohan is wrong? Why cant they both have different opinions?
He must have been obviously told what M2B were discussing about him in these last few days so isnt it natural he would react?

If he had said, yes Bani deserves to win and all that like the others, then it would have been called "fake", "chaaploos".

I am so glad Rohan maintained his consistency even out side the house.
I am so glad he is not changing his statements or mincing his words. This is called being "REAL"

Go on Rohan...keep slaying like this!