Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i am like that too
i love being alone and in my own world

I'm.not saying this to support Bani here. But I enjoy my own company very much...talking to myself or writing my thoughts and that's why I can relate to her here. 😆
mix_of_emotions thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks. I'm going to confront Rohan for his FAKE support towards Bani. Bahut bol raha hai eviction ke baad! 😆...time for some reality check!

karo karo acha answer Bhi milega because the best thing abt him is he is not fake at all 😃
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You girls are crazy.. They act like I'm selfish - yeah its good to be Selfish and talking to myself and all, thats good. '
But later, You show the same that how much it affected you by writing 10 words on who are you and what are you and where you belong.

Atleast, Be Stable. 😉
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumination

Magar Bigg Boss mein Bacho ka koi kaam nahi. And so he got kicked out, aur wo bhi subah se ghoraa bana ke 🤣
Ghoraa banaya bara maza aya! 🥳

Haan bhai BB mein baccho ka kya kaam...BB toh Bani jaise namuno ko jyada suit karta hai 🤢

The way Rohan is bajaoing and exposing Bani 👏 humko bhi bahut mazaa aa raha hai
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I'm.not saying this to support Bani here. But I enjoy my own company very much...talking to myself or writing my thoughts and that's why I can relate to her here. 😆

when i walk alone after office i always talk to myself

i feel very good this way
I am my own best friend
mix_of_emotions thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowsapphire

I am disappointed in Rohan. I actually liked him. But I think when you leave the house, you leave grudges inside. Gauhar and Tanisha, though don't like each other, didn't bad mouth each other in press.

Moreover, to say I don't know how she reached this far was very immature. I have my likes and the other person his. The one with most likes wins. It's as simple as that. You cannot tell people that their likes are not important.
Regarding selective editing, he said he was a fan of the show, so he knows how it works. So it's bad if it was not in his favor but Ok if it is?
It was very unfair to be nominated for the whole season, but now that I think from channel's viewpoint, if they let people challange them with lawyer aise khulle aam, that will set a bad and possibly costly precedent for them.
I expected better from him😳

it's his right to question abt bias occurred to mostly target him
Second even in show also he talked abt how bani has been in industry for 10 years n ppl recognise her because of her work she has done many auditions n Ivs n all but regarding show he doesn't think she did anything that's his opinion
Point is one choose to be diplomatic one choose to be honest I wonder myself abt bani
I can get what he is saying he said he genuinely doesn't know how ppl like her it's not to mock her he was guessing abt things too
Bani fans may not like this n many more but there r many ppl as well who will connect to this as they think same abt bani and that includes a lot of ppl who like Ivs as honest as this but those shud be decent n not crossin line simple
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

karo karo acha answer Bhi milega because the best thing abt him is he is not fake at all 😃

Dekh lenge kya bolta hai...Bahut mooh chal raha hai abhi iska...😡 😆...

He's one of my favourite but I have criticised him as well. Yes he's genuine and I know him from years ...have followed him and he even replied me a few times on Twitter...when he was in YRKKH. He favourited my tweets as well. I never buttered him. Just posted what my views were.

But that doesn't means I cannot disagree or get disappointed with him. If I can praise him, then I can criticise him as well. 😃

Sunshinebright thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani's selfishness is even seen from outside then Rohan has lived inside the house with her for 102 days he is obviously stating the truth 😎
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If Mandana who is not even a contestant this year has the right to say rude things to Lopa and Rohan, mock them and show blatant favouritism to Bani...then Rohan also has the right to voice his opinion.
He was part of the show. He has every right to share his journey. He is saying what he felt inside the house. I am glad that instead of being diplomatic, he is being honest. That's the thing that I like most about him and I am happy that he is staying true to himself.

yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

it's his right to question abt bias occurred to mostly target him
Second even in show also he talked abt how bani has been in industry for 10 years n ppl recognise her because of her work she has done many auditions n Ivs n all but regarding show he doesn't think she did anything that's his opinion
Point is one choose to be diplomatic one choose to be honest I wonder myself abt bani
I can get what he is saying he said he genuinely doesn't know how ppl like her it's not to mock her he was guessing abt things too
Bani fans may not like this n many more but there r many ppl as well who will connect to this as they think same abt bani and that includes a lot of ppl who like Ivs as honest as this but those shud be decent n not crossin line simple

He was praised in early episodes, but when he threatened with a lawyer, he should understand the backlash.
There is no doing something in show, there is being liked by most people who will vote for u in show. Tasks are given to bring out various shades of their personality and like someone said this is not a task based show like khatron ke khiladi.
I think he does mock her by saying this again and again. And he kind of mocks people who like her. And it's not a question of diplomacy, when u come out of the house you see things in a perspective.