Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

haye rabba personal attack
I think u really need to chk this forum abt what is actually personal attack
N I said kinko not kisko n I don't namecall anyone else I told abt understanding
Baki bani Ki frnd Gauhar style personal hoga to mod dekhenge for 😃

I didnt also mention that you spoke about me! about personal attack, I dont know about this forum;s or any mod understanding and extreme of personal attack and I am only talking about in general norms. Neither I want anyone to come and defend me for whatever I say or dont! :) Cheers!!
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Okay.
He did make mistakes and I dont think even Rohan will deny this bec if he feels he changed for the better then obviously he has over come his weaknesses

He is happy with his journey he has said it time and again that staying 100 days was not easy and the show gave him a lot. But it is also true that his game was ruined bec of BB's unfairness(and this is me saying it not Rohan) so if he is asked about certain things he cant say BB was oh so fair bec everyone will know he is just lying . The partiality was that blatant
Tomorrow God forbid if Bani wins,then will she not be happy with her journey bec she felt BB was unfair during the pee incident to her? Bec even she complained of unfairness which means she isnt happy which means she should walk out😕

Bani will be equally wrong if she would tweet all this about Rohan or anyone else for that matter! How do the particular person have fans and all this things like that is not cool and uncalled for! To end is, I have my own opinion and you have yours!!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just because Rohan is KICKED out just before the FINALE so he's taking out his anger on Bani unnecessarily. If he really supported Bani, he wouldn't have said it. He was just doing it fakely all that screaming of I'm with Bani proved how fake he was! He was even questioned by Lopamudra for that. Yes, Bani is selfish and so are others. That doesn't make her evil or bad!

I felt bad for him but he's ruining his image now.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
In a synopsis of a 2 days back episode m2b told abt how only blind ppl will vote for ropa n previously too bani has been mocking abt his elimination n all in the show itself
It's Rohan choice to speak up just like it was bani choice to make fun of him when he was nominated
N bani has not been good to him as well even after pee incident calling him mean immature when he needed supprt n then now continuous bitching yeh acha hai
Wo Kuch Bhi kahe Rohan can't say anything
😆
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just because Rohan is KICKED out just before the FINALE so he's taking out his anger on Bani unnecessarily. If he really supported Bani, he wouldn't have said it. He was just doing it fakely all that screaming of I'm with Bani proved how fake he was! He was even questioned by Lopamudra for that. Yes, Bani is selfish and so are others. That doesn't make her evil or bad!

I felt bad for him but he's ruining his image now.

Exactly he is beahaving like Lopa now and ruining the image he built inside house.
Rohan fans kal fb live hai uska he is active today in sns as well come to twitter n insta
He is getting so much love there more after interviews if u have account join there
😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Rohan fans kal fb live hai uska he is active today in sns as well come to twitter n insta
He is getting so much love there more after interviews if u have account join there
😊

Thanks. I'm going to confront Rohan for his FAKE support towards Bani. Bahut bol raha hai eviction ke baad! 😆...time for some reality check!
yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am disappointed in Rohan. I actually liked him. But I think when you leave the house, you leave grudges inside. Gauhar and Tanisha, though don't like each other, didn't bad mouth each other in press.
Moreover, to say I don't know how she reached this far was very immature. I have my likes and the other person his. The one with most likes wins. It's as simple as that. You cannot tell people that their likes are not important.
Regarding selective editing, he said he was a fan of the show, so he knows how it works. So it's bad if it was not in his favor but Ok if it is?
It was very unfair to be nominated for the whole season, but now that I think from channel's viewpoint, if they let people challange them with lawyer aise khulle aam, that will set a bad and possibly costly precedent for them.
I expected better from him 😳
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pori

I don't see anything wrong with people liking their personal space. Bani seems to me like that. She's not tooo touch feely with people and definitely maintains her space

i am like that too
i love being alone and in my own world