Originally posted by: Deepika04

@rohan4747 Lopa should win! But jeetegi Bani! reason toh nahi pata

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG ROHANNN
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

HT comeon kinko samjha rahe ho jo humanly situation reaction nahi samajh te?ya interview n opinions nahi samajhte?
Leave it 😆
He has been decent enough in the show n brutally honest ab kisi ko to chubhega Na 😊

LOL! 👏 Expected personal attack. Samajhne k liye koi samjhne wali baat honi chahiye! I remember Pooja Bedi was tweeting all this for Mehak and it is very 🤢🤢
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan -"3mnths I spent with Lopa its = 1n 1/2 yrs because we used to b together 24hrs,This bond shd go for lifetime,meri taraf se
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: decent_girll

LOL! 👏 Expected personal attack. Samajhne k liye koi samjhne wali baat honi chahiye! I remember Pooja Bedi was tweeting all this for Mehak and it is very 🤢🤢

haye rabba personal attack
I think u really need to chk this forum abt what is actually personal attack
N I said kinko not kisko n I don't namecall anyone else I told abt understanding
Baki bani Ki frnd Gauhar style personal hoga to mod dekhenge for 😃
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: decent_girll

He gained supporters because he was actually good and fair in some sequences and yea It was not too right for BB to nominate him but again its not like he didnt make no mistakes. But either you be happy with journey or not happy! whats up with changing attitude inside and outside thats beyond understanding! unfair, biased whatever, didnt he know how bb is like. it happens in all seasons with everyone? why would BB only edit him out . was he the most famous celeb or what LOL! everyone got edit out. he should calm down! and stop being negative. I actually liked him inside more Haha!

Okay.
He did make mistakes and I dont think even Rohan will deny this bec if he feels he changed for the better then obviously he has over come his weaknesses

He is happy with his journey he has said it time and again that staying 100 days was not easy and the show gave him a lot. But it is also true that his game was ruined bec of BB's unfairness(and this is me saying it not Rohan) so if he is asked about certain things he cant say BB was oh so fair bec everyone will know he is just lying . The partiality was that blatant
Tomorrow God forbid if Bani wins,then will she not be happy with her journey bec she felt BB was unfair during the pee incident to her? Bec even she complained of unfairness which means she isnt happy which means she should walk out😕

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
full interview

How has your journey been?

There have been a lot of ups and downs. I had good times and I had bad times. You can say it was a complete package Though some commoners were too much to handle. It was difficult to keep calm and things would get out of hands because of them.

Like who?

You can say Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami.

Did you expect to survive in the house for 100 days?

Honestly, I never expected to stay in the show for so long. I did not enter the show with a strategy and just went with the flow.

Bigg Boss 10 has cost you the role of Naksh in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Your thoughts?

I have absolutely no regrets.

After Om Swami and Priyanka Jagga, Lopamudra Raut is one of the least liked contestants in the show. Do you think your friendship with her has affected your image?

I don't understand how. Bani J should be the least liked contestant in the show. She is extremely selfish and in fact, should be the least liked contestant in the show. Even if you are friends with her, she makes things very difficult with her endless taunts. It is very difficult to stay with her in the house.

Your best moment in the show?

When Salman Khan spoke to me and consoled me after the Swami incident. Also when Shah Rukh Khan and Salman both spoke to me together. I consider myself lucky.

Your worst moment in the show?

When I got nominated for the entire season.

Rumours suggested that commoners were paid less than the celebrities. Did they discuss about this in the house?

Not as far as I know. There is a clause in everyone's contract about not revealing terms of the contract. So I don't think anyone broke it.

Who will win the show, according to you?

Lopa should win the show. I want her to win.

Do you think the makers have been unfair to you?

Yes, I have felt that on a lot of occasions. There were so many tasks I wanted to participate in but I couldn't because I was nominated for the entire season.

You passed certain comments on the Gurjar community and people outside even sent death threats. What do you have to say about this?

I never passed any religious offensive comments on any community. I am mature enough to know that. Just like Punjabis are known for being generous, the Gurjars are known to being upfront and not backbite. During the task, Manveer said something behind my back which is why I said that. And I did not say in bad taste. I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. But anyway, Manveer and I sorted things out soon.

What's next for you?

I will check out offers from television and films.

Now that the show is going to end in a few days, will you and Lopa still be friends?

Yes, obviously. Our friendship was not just for the cameras. We have actually become good friends and I'm looking forward to meeting her after the show ends.

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

HT comeon kinko samjha rahe ho jo humanly situation reaction nahi samajh te?ya interview n opinions nahi samajhte?
Leave it 😆
He has been decent enough in the show n brutally honest ab kisi ko to chubhega Na 😊

Like Rohan says,chodo yaar ab kya bolu😆😆

But seriously bashing for stating his opinion..Have to say he said so much about M2 but none of his fans are coming at him like Bani Boo's
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Like Rohan says,chodo yaar ab kya bolu😆😆

But seriously bashing for stating his opinion..Have to say he said so much about M2 but none of his fans are coming at him like Bani Boo's

most of the neutral audience who don't vote n who have no favs understand him like we fans aur Kya chaiye
He is a human he has called out on bb in show but at the same time acknowledge even if he has been he'll unfair it's his greatness
Chalo me going to twitter
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sahi toh bola isne 😆
Lage raho, Rohan 👏
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry Rohan, you will have a great career unlike the chosen Roadie winner who will have her 2 minutes of fame and then vanish into obscurity just like the other previous Roadie winners of the show Ashutosh & Prince...