Rohan - Bani is very selfish!

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In an emotional turn of events last night, Rohan Mehra got evicted from Bigg Boss 10. The actor opened up about co-contestant Bani J exclusively with us and said that she is extremely difficult to stay with. He says," Bani is extremely selfish and in fact, should be the least liked contestant in the show. Even if you are friends with her, she makes things very difficult with her endless taunts. It is very difficult to stay with her in the house." The actor is clearly not happy with his co-contestant and never was. One might argue that he naturally hates her because he is best friends with Lopamudra Raut but Rohan did support Bani when he had to.

Rohan and Bani were pitted against each other nominations during this mid-week evictions. The eviction happened during the Mela task where the task was halted during midnight. After Rohan's eviction the task will resume again. Lopa broke down after Rohan's eviction and even said that she wants to quit the show as there is nothing left for her in the house anymore. Rohan also told us that his friendship with Lopa was not just for publicity and that they will definitely meet each other even after the show.

Rohan is not the only contestant who has a problem with Bani's behaviour. A lot of other contestants have complained about her rude behaviour and have expressed their dislike towards her. While speaking about Bani's huge fan base, Rohan expressed," I don't understand how people support her." The actor was really hoping that he would get to be one of the finalists after surviving in the show for 102 days but fate had something else planned for him.

Rohan has often expressed, with Lopa, how Bani keeps victimising herself in the show. Though the housemates were against it, Manu and Manveer eventually started liking Bani and in fact, praise her now for playing the show all alone. What are your thoughts on what Rohan feels about Bani? Post them in the comments below and stay hooked with us for more.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-10-bani-j-is-very-selfish-says-rohan-mehra-post-eviction/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Loved what he said 😎
Rohan keep bajaoing BB and πŸ˜‰

NP u r on roll
πŸ₯³
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Rohan is going LIVE tomorrow on facebook, 27th January, 2:30 p.m (IST)
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like I said before I am absolutely loving every single interview of hisπŸ˜†. Be it his opinion on Bani, or the way he has called out BB for partiality or the support for Lopa..I agree with everything except his opinion on Manveer
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"I don't understand how people support her" πŸ˜†

Well said Rohan !!!! πŸ‘
Keep on bajaoing BB and BB's Banni !
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hes slaying in all his interviews πŸ‘. Im loving all of his interviews. His views aboutbani are bang on. Hes supporting lopa too
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As Expected. 🀣
Aur kya keh sakta ha bechara ab πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tinaaa

As Expected. 🀣
Aur kya keh sakta ha bechara ab πŸ˜†

Sach hi keh sakta hai πŸ˜›
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well all of this just further discredits the show and if there were just and equal rules for all housemates. One of the worst season and finale could further cement the fact that it was just another fixed realty show with no respect for the viewers time or money.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true...Even I feel how can anybody support Bani, and the fact is nobody supports Bani after watching BB. They do either by being involved with Endemol, or by not watching the show. Simple.