Originally posted by: iamsam

He also appealed votes for Lopa in twitter 😊

😳

Word Count: 0

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

OK I dint watch all his interviews. I have watched just 2 interviews. From whatever I saw, I dint like how he compared his friendship with lopa to Rahul, karan and gaurav. His friendship with lopa has grown a lot due to the time he got. Rahul, karan, gaurav left early.Their bond grew so much in front of audience eyes. Somehow may becoz he has gf so he is more concerned about her. I don't know.

Coming to what he said about bani, I agree he said right but soon after that I m sure he must have watched yesterday's episode and everyone including bani were upset. Nobody celebrated their victory. Wouldn't he feel bad seeing that. Expressing one self is important, talking of bias is also important but using words like selfish I mean those interviews remain forever on net. Some people even called him hater of bani more then Lopa. Now that lopa and bani are together and show is ending. Journey should end on positive note.

i loved the way u summed up👏
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

i loved the way u summed up👏

Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rohan Mehra @rohan4747
More

It's time to pour in ur love & support to my best friend in the house.Guys we have to make her win. Just type LOP & send it to 56882 #BB10

Rohan Mehra @rohan4747
More

Hope everyone is voting for Lopa.. Just download the @colorstv app and send her as many votes as you can.Jeet k hi aana padega dost! #BB10

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked these two friendship inside the house ...They use to help each other in everything...I loved their fight also it was looking natural and V nice ...
Not like fake Bani..

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I was little disappointed... Atleast rohan should have acknowledged it as a special friendship. 🥺

No Replies? Kuch toh share karo yaar

year he s a committed guy na so there s a limit...he can't use the word special friend...we should think from his place and kanchis...but he likes her a lot...a true friend indeed...
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK I dint watch all his interviews. I have watched just 2 interviews. From whatever I saw, I dint like how he compared his friendship with lopa to Rahul, karan and gaurav. His friendship with lopa has grown a lot due to the time he got. Rahul, karan, gaurav left early.Their bond grew so much in front of audience eyes. Somehow may becoz he has gf so he is more concerned about her. I don't know.

Coming to what he said about bani, I agree he said right but soon after that I m sure he must have watched yesterday's episode and everyone including bani were upset. Nobody celebrated their victory. Wouldn't he feel bad seeing that. Expressing one self is important, talking of bias is also important but using words like selfish I mean those interviews remain forever on net. Some people even called him hater of bani more then Lopa. Now that lopa and bani are together and show is ending. Journey should end on positive note.

Yeah in one interview he mentioned all four together but other than that its been Lopa only.

And about interviews , cant help it. Many ex contestants also speak about the contestants in a very degrading manner while promoting their favorites(Vindoo,Andy)..some of the things that Rohan experienced in the show will also remain in people's minds forever. And everything that he has said about Bani, he has said on the show too (Selfish one) so its not exactly something unexpected. I feel its something which is a part and parcel of a show like BB. It doesnt have to do anything with Lopa Bani , his equation with Bani is independent of that.