Lopa and Rohan s relation

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This is one of reasons which attached me to the show. Yesterday was their last moment. I actually felt more bad for lopa simply because the girl is more vocal about her feelings. She cried and tried to hug him and hold the moment. She tried to say something special to him. She wanted both of them to leave together Bb house πŸ˜†. She understands him even when he doesn't speak.
Rohan also understands her but rohan isn't vocal. He is vocal when he is alone not when people are around. When he was leaving I wanted him to give an extra moment for lopa. Even in interviews he seems to stressing on his friendship with karan mehra, Rahul, gaurav. Your friendship with lopa is way beyond your friendship with rest. All the videos are a proof to it. K

The interviewer asked questions related to kanchi he gets pissed off... πŸ˜†

I don't know ropa fate πŸ˜†

After watching yesterday s episode I m sure he will have tears in his eyes and he might never say anything bad about housemates because none of them celebrated their victory. All were upset for him. Bigg boss rivalries should end in Bb house only. Ofcourse of eviction interview one has to speak with honesty.Just like lopa and bani, if one of them evicted earlier they will lots to say about other but now since the show is ending and they sorted it out. I don't think they will say ever anything bad about each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Thank you for beautiful collage. Lopa looks gorgeous in pink and black.
tanvismile thumbnail
I was little disappointed... Atleast rohan should have acknowledged it as a special friendship. πŸ₯Ί
No Replies? Kuch toh share karo yaar
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I was little disappointed... Atleast rohan should have acknowledged it as a special friendship. πŸ₯Ί

No Replies? Kuch toh share karo yaar

He did... He said Lopa and Rahul g were my life lines and ye nahi hoty to us ghar mein rehna mushkil ho jata mera

Edited by DalenaGilvatore - 7 years ago
Watch this video he said lots of good things about LopaπŸ˜ƒ
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have watched 5-6 interviews and in every single one of them he has praised Lopa and has been quite vocal in his support for her and has said a LOT of good things about her calling her and Rahul his life lines,good hearted and acknowledged how she has stood by him throughout..so idk why you felt this way
And about speaking bad for the house mates, I dont think he has spoken something overtly bad. He has voiced everything that we as audience have been feeling while watching the show. Infact had he suddenly started saying good things about Bani, it would have been annoying and fake so I am glad he is honest
Btw for all Lopa fansπŸ˜ƒ

The Khabri @BiggBossNewz
More

Rochelle Rao slams mandana karimi for her negative comments against lopa

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He also appealed votes for Lopa in twitter 😊
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I have watched 5-6 interviews and in every single one of them he has praised Lopa and has been quite vocal in his support for her and has said a LOT of good things about her calling her and Rahul his life lines,good hearted and acknowledged how she has stood by him throughout..so idk why you felt this way

And about speaking bad for the house mates, I dont think he has spoken something overtly bad. He has voiced everything that we as audience have been feeling while watching the show. Infact had he suddenly started saying good things about Bani, it would have been annoying and fake so I am glad he is honest

OK I dint watch all his interviews. I have watched just 2 interviews. From whatever I saw, I dint like how he compared his friendship with lopa to Rahul, karan and gaurav. His friendship with lopa has grown a lot due to the time he got. Rahul, karan, gaurav left early.Their bond grew so much in front of audience eyes. Somehow may becoz he has gf so he is more concerned about her. I don't know.

Coming to what he said about bani, I agree he said right but soon after that I m sure he must have watched yesterday's episode and everyone including bani were upset. Nobody celebrated their victory. Wouldn't he feel bad seeing that. Expressing one self is important, talking of bias is also important but using words like selfish I mean those interviews remain forever on net. Some people even called him hater of bani more then Lopa. Now that lopa and bani are together and show is ending. Journey should end on positive note.