Poll

Did you find Mandana irritating and disgusting?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
So Mandana came in...
Personally I couldn't stand her the last season and couldn't stand her today as well...

I felt BB gave her unnecessary attention last year the way he is doing now with Bani. But, leaving that aside, even if I look at today's episode fairly, I felt like BB sent her with these dialogues to take out his bhadaaas on Lopa for saying things abt BB..

I didn't like the way Lopa was behaving in Tuesday's episode, with behaving like a child and getting out with Rohan, not taking the task seriously, fighting for pasta etc. But, Mandana came as a guest and was totally supporting Bani and against Lopa. Thats not expected out of a guest.

Mandama Karimi, for me, stooped to a whole another level of cheapness with today;s act. She seriously was BB's puppet today just saying the dialogues given by BB like it was a scene from a movie. Whats more is that she even sucks at acting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And of course,...I voted "Yes" :P
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Couldn't stand her in BB9 and as Roch said, nothing has changed even after 1 year.. she's still the negative, vile, disgusting person she was in that season.

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

Couldn't stand her in BB9 and as Roch said, nothing has changed even after 1 year.. she's still the negative, vile, disgusting person she was in that season.

Seriously...I felt soo bad for Lopa...standing there without crying even though one can make out from her place that she was crying inside. I didnt like the way Lopa behaved in day b4 y's epi but today, again, I am with Lopa😳😳
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She made my hate for her continue for another season.