'NitiVeer'? Another Nitibha's attempt to use Manveer?

Poll

Had you heard 'NitiVeer' before Nitibha said it on BB?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nitibha said in yesterday's BB that 'NitiVeer' is very famous. I had not heard of this term in these forums till now. Did I miss it? Or was this Nitibha's attempt to further use Manveer?

Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Never heard of it!
GaurBani, RoPa are known and Manu-Mona have their own angle, Niti felt left out and made one of her own with her boy.
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The whole pairing seemed genuinely fake to begin with. I don't think majority of the viewers ever cared for these two pairing up.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I didn't hear it until yesterday but only becoz we don't hear things doesn't mean dey don't exist 😳...I just searched on Nitibha's former employer's search engine n I did find a video by NitiVeer fans 😲...yes nothing compared to GauBani n RoPa but yeah it does exist...n coming to using well den both used each other in d show...wonder why only Nitibha gets all d blame...associating wid Manveer post exit is not gonna do ne gud for her future πŸ˜†...maybe she exaggerated stuff n wanted to reach out to d destined audience dat she too has become hugely popular...so go ahead n cast me in sum project for god sake πŸ˜†
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Google girl Nitibha is very smart ...She was thinking too high of herself while she was inside d house

Once she got out she learnt exactly where she stands before d second popular (after Bani) contestant Manveer

Obviously she wants to be associated with manveer in a way that whenever people type "Manveer" in google search box ,somehow NitiVeer is displayed in d referance, if not Nitibha πŸ˜†
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never heard of nitiveer before yesterday πŸ˜†

Infact , I just went on YouTube to see if there were tribute videos of them like she said, so I searched "nitiveer biggboss" and I did find ONE ...but that too was recently made, my guess is nithiba made it herself ... πŸ˜†
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Never heard of nitiveer before yesterday πŸ˜†

Infact , I just went on YouTube to see if there were tribute videos of them like she said, so I searched "nitiveer biggboss" and I did find ONE ...but that too was recently made, my guess is nithiba made it herself ... πŸ˜†

That is hilarious, and quite possible. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Did you look at her dress yesterday? Wow! and she expects us to take her seriously when she dresses like that and takes Manveer's interest in her as her claim to fame. πŸ˜ƒ
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well it is 'Nitveer' and I may be in one of the minorities here but I have heard of it.. There are fanclubs in twitter and insta for them.. Check out the links:
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Which single girl of any dignity and integrity would actually go into a reality show and inform a single guy that people outside call her "bhabhi"? πŸ€ͺ 🀒and Manveer sucked up to her as always. 🀣
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I won't wonder if they come out as couple in future see Prince n yuvika now. They r a couple now.