Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I am disappointed and completely shocked. In a way, I knew that Rohan will get evicted but still there was a hope that he might be saved. While I was watching the episode, I know Rohan is the one but still somewhere I was praying that it cannot be him😭
Rohan was truly right that winner is one and it does not matter who is second, third, forth, fifth. But for me and I am sure for millions of people, PRINCE OF INDIA HAS WON! Yes, not money or trophy but hearts which is greater than anything else. However, I will really miss RoPa friendship and seeing Rohan Mehra on BB. I use to feel that I am meeting Rohan in actual and this joy was greater than any onscreen character I have watched/shipped. Also, I will really really miss Rohan Lopa Friendship. Their relationship is one of the most genuine and my fav relationship of entertainment industry. The bond they share is so special. They never played dirty or cheap to get attention. They never did fake romance to gain attention. The worst thing is I would not see them eating, dancing, talking, and laughing together everyday. I sincerely wish and hope that they remain best friends after this show ends.

Congrats to the top four finalists. I might not like some but they worked hard to be where they are. I like how Rohan, Lopa, Bani, Manveer, Manu sat together and laughed. It was nice to see them having a good time. They know its the end and I am very glad that they cleared all their misunderstandings. Same applies with Bani Lopa. I am so happy that they patch up. It was nice to see Lopa hugging Bani when she got saved. Also, It was nice to see Bani consoling Lopa. I always wanted to the celebs coming together and I am glad that I was able to see the tuning of Rohan, Lopa, Bani.

This season has had the best celeb time. Rohan, Lopa, Bani, Karan, Rahul, Gaurav, and Mona. All of them played their game really well and never crossed their limits.

Good luck to everyone. We can only support who we like. Because at the end, BB decides who to give the title to.

However for me, Rohan, Lopa, Bani have already won because they have won hearts, respect, love, and admiration. 😊👏

This was my last season of watching Big Boss. I had enough of their unfairness. I would not watch the next season unless BB gets shift to another channel. Lots of love❤️
Edited by Saraa. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U have stolen my words especially the last lines. Height of favoritism this time. Can't stop my tears. This is the first time that I have cried for a BB contestant. He was more deserving than Manu n manveer. He played with dignity and always maintained a cute smile on his face. I still remember the time when BB deprived him from performing certain tasks. Even than he responded positively. He will always be my Favorite contestant in the history of BB.
Best wishes for him.
Respect and love. Salute u Mr. Mehra.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

U have stolen my words especially the last lines. Height of favoritism this time. Can't stop my tears. This is the first time that I have cried for a BB contestant. He was more deserving than Manu n manveer. He played with dignity and always maintained a cute smile on his face. I still remember the time when BB deprived him from performing certain tasks. Even than he responded positively. He will always be my Favorite contestant in the history of BB.

Best wishes for him.
Respect and love. Salute u Mr. Mehra.

This time it was so clear that they were putting celebs esp Rohan in negative light. However, they failed a big time. Because Rohan has won hearts of people and they couldn't stop people from loving Rohan. I will miss all Rohan and RoPa moments. The way he use to smile and handle all situations truly showed his awesome upbringing and patience level. I wish he would have won that trophy and prize money. But everything happens for the best. He has a very bright future ahead Inshallah. But the saddest part is we will not be able to watch the real Rohan and RoPa. Thats also one reason why I am so sad.

Same, he will be my fav contestant of bb history too.
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I to felt bad after Rohans eviction
and d another thing is d task was unfair
if they had conducted individually so rohan used to be in top 4 today
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan_

I to felt bad after Rohans eviction

and d another thing is d task was unfair
if they had conducted individually so rohan used to be in top 4 today

You're right, the tasks should had been individual. The best thing would had been a simple regular nomination process.

But its over sadly and we cannot do anything about it.
Lets just support and love Rohan😊
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gajalove

I felt bad for him too 😭

what really??
It's that moment I guess when I see things 😔
Gudnight gaja I should sleep
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Saraa! Yesterday was a really emotional epi fr,literally cried during the eviction.