At last a genuine gesture and a hug!

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For the first time in the last couple of months - I saw a genuine hug and human touch between the two cats..

For all her bravado and bragging - I felt Bani was very nervous and not at all sure of what the result might be.. She was genuinely relieved and I felt Lopa's congratulatory hug was the most genuine we have seen between them in a long time..

Same when Bani was consoling Lopa after Mandana left seemed the first and only genuine human gesture I have seen coming from her so far.. .. I felt that Bani was initially enjoying Mandy roasting Lopa but then was somewhat embarrassed by the blatantness of it..

As for Mandy - I will not do her the favour by talking about it anymore.. She did what she does best - for her two minutes of fame by starting and be in the thick of a controversy.. She picked on Lopa as a strategic move for her own vested interest to be talked about - good and bad.. Else - who cares about Mandy.. She is shrewd - I will give her that much!

Edited by mada007 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EXACTLY!!!!! It was genuine from both sides , Bani and Lopamudra. I have always wished to see them together for once and become friends and I saw some genuine feelings yesterday when Bani consoled crying Lopamudra and when Lopamudra congratulated nervous Bani. That made my day. These two never had any big issues yet were biggest rivals and it worked for them 😆...they are here because of their rivalry mostly.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually bani already knew she was gonna be safe against Rohan... The stuff she was doing during the eviction process, like all the faces she was making and stuff, seemed really fake... She is really bad at acting 😆

Lopas hug to her didn't seem genuine either... It was just like whatever ...

And bani consoling Lopa looked extremely calculated move too, since it's finale week n she's trying to come off as a very noble person 😳

So overall, I totally disagree with ur post. 😆