No difference between Baba and Lopa

Poll

Do you agree with Manu and Mandana?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After Lopa insulted BB for exposing her plan to sabotage a task ,Manu termed her ungratefulness to be the same as Baba's. Mandana too called her behaviour similar to Baba and Priyanka's. Was Lopa being blamed unnecessarily or you think Lopa is seriously loosing it at this point of the game?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Na Lopa sure did not deserve to be compared to Om nd Jagga. They r of a different level altogether.
mandy cld hv just said what she did without mentioning them.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
At this point?
You are being too nice being saying that.
She lost her plot many fairytale years ago.
Now she is light years ahead in terms of her inconsistency in the game.
Miss India who lives in her la la la land, forgot the countless number of times she had compared Bani with Om swami (source: the episodes+ voot videos).
Why did she act so baffled when she was compared with Om and Priyanka? Does she really think she is any better?

It is amazing how she still thinks everyone else is ruining her image. -__-
Smhhh, she needs to grow up.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No... Actually I agree with manveer on this, who called bani the male tattooed version of om... So in actuality, bani is very similar to om, not Lopa.😆
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neither bani nor lopa ..not even manu manveer ..nobody can be compared to pee thrower ..i do see major similarities between lopa & jagga though ..
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As Mandana said .gor each situation she managed waffling justification that person fogets
..All that miss india training given to her gone in gutter and her true colors came put
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How can you be this biased?? Don't compare Baba and Lopa. Lopa=Dhongi+Jagga+Bindra+KRK. Don't be biased towards Dhongi only 😭
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nope I don't agree wid Mandy...dere is a huge difference b/w dat vile, disgusting n pathetic excuse for a human being n d remaining contestants (barring Peeyanka of course 😆) dis season ...hope dat piece of shit rots in jail 😈

PS: Mandy looked drop-dead gorgeous like always...haaye
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LopaArmy

Bani is dhanya mahan maata keep supporting her blindly who never abuses bitches wins all task is veryyy butiful and is one of a kind..
i don't like to show such hatred in last days but i have learnt this hatred from these people here

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LopaArmy

Bani is dhanya mahan maata keep supporting her blindly who never abuses bitches wins all task is veryyy butiful and is one of a kind..
i don't like to show such hatred in last days but i have learnt this hatred from these people here

From Lopaarmy?? 😲 Ram Ram 😲