Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

Going by the number of posts favouring Bani, there is no dearth of people who like her and who celebrate every small positive thing to happen with her. So, this line @bold is slightly incorrect cuz the forum is balanced and if at all then tilted in favour of Bani.

The statement I made just reflected that there would be a flurry of celebratory posts on the forum if Mandy had praised Lopa. I wasn't comparing it with anything😆 Period..

When did I suggest that the forum is not balanced or bani has less fan following?????

That wasn't the context of my post...
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

The statement I made just reflected that there would be a flurry of celebratory posts on the forum if Mandy had praised Lopa. I wasn't comparing it with anything😆 Period..

When did I suggest that the forum is not balanced or bani has less fan following?????

That wasn't the context of my post...

When you write the line in bold, it generally means that you're talking about the whole forum..nice of you to clarify though.
meghan11 thumbnail

@bold : That is exactly what your comment on this post did Meghan. Why do you sound exactly like your fav Bani though? Victimised much?

Ur running at a tangent here.. cool of ur jets!

Gosh I do feel victimized.. BTW that is my favorite card 🤣 Now Chill! I use it as often as I like, u can't use it not my problem..

&&& stop getting personal...if someone suggests that people enjoy humiliation that tells a lot about them. Lotsa such posts for bani here..I was voicing my opinion on Mandy plain and simple. U don't like it Ur issue..

You can skew the facts all you want, don't care..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail

When you write the line in bold, it generally means that you're talking about the whole forum..nice of you to clarify though.

I didn't write anything in BOLD FYI..please check ur facts..
yjain18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mandana just made her to test her own medicine ( lopa dialogue to bani in phone call task).
Lopa compared bani to swami. Same thing mandana did..
Mandana said lopa had qualities of converting the situation in her favour.
Same thing she did last night by saying bani is her favorite so she will support her.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

I didn't write anything in BOLD FYI..please check ur facts..

I didn't mean that. I meant the line which is in bold.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it was scripted. We've seen what Mandana is capable of when she had been in the house 😆 She is rude, foul tongued and doesn't give two hoots about anyone's feelings. So I am not surprised by what she had to say. Jaise uski soch, waise hi uski baatein.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargazer.

I don't think it was scripted. We've seen what Mandana is capable of when she had been in the house 😆 She is rude, foul tongued and doesn't give two hoots about anyone's feelings. So I am not surprised by what she had to say. Jaise uski soch, waise hi uski baatein.

Well it's scripted when tasks were designed to humiliate Lopa and Rohan then what difference does it make if Mandana spoke her mind. All knew what her stance is for or against the two house mates.