Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 123rainbows

I was so hoping that BB would have opened the exit door for Lopa and said if you want you got the choice to go like what happened with rimi sen. then lopa would fake acting would have been exposed

she shouldn't have acted like a spoilt brat if she was so concerned about her image.
๐Ÿ‘well done to mandy. bb should have done this mela earlier as it took someone from outside to finally show lopa the mirror and tell her how she looking. now is too late even lopa knows that. bechari

No comparison between Rimi and Lopa. Rimi shamless did nothing but cry from day one.
Lopa is not my favorite but I liked her journey and baring the last few week of mistakes. She was the solid front runner to win. This show is scripted otherwise she could've still won.

If someone needs to be shown a mirror it's Bani. I hope tomorrow she should taste a bit of coached visitor who address her by uttering her favorite cuss words Mothe****++, and all other Bani favorite to see how she will react.
1004467 thumbnail
After her previous pathetic BBoss stint, vile Mandana had nothing to do. So for another 2 mins fame she used her spitefulness to become BBoss's puppet.

As for BBoss creatives...they are the biggest losers ๐Ÿ˜ก. Petty people keeping petty scores by humiliating housemates!!

Lopa was exceptionally graceful in spite of so much lies spewed by evil Mandana.
1004467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

There are two reason for the uproar - firstly Mandana gave a piece of her mind to Lopa, which wasn't OTT. She just gave her opinion nothing derogatory or below the belt...

The second reason is tantamount to the highest offense in a country coz it throws a wrench in the works for Lopa coz she supported Bani and a lot of people can't seem to digest that!

If she had done the reverse there would be soire on this forum and Mandana would be named an Angel Incarnate..๐Ÿคฃ

And if Mandana had spoken the same to Bani, there would have been a bigger uproar and twitter trends against Mandana ๐Ÿ˜†. How convenient to say nothing was below the belt just because one is enjoying the humiliation of contestant they don't like ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Having watched Mandana very carefully in her season - this was a calculated move to get attention for herself..

She deliberately targeted one of the strong contenders - Lopa to ensure Mandy gets talked about, gets good/bad publicity - even if for a short while..

Otherwise who cares really about where she is and what she is doing..

Sad but true.. Do anything to get your two minutes of fame.. I felt even Bani was somewhat embarrassed by her antics..
1020442 thumbnail
'ot much of a Lopa fan but imo , BB fired gun from the shoulders of Mandana & hit atleast two birds..
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

'ot much of a Lopa fan but imo , BB fired gun from the shoulders of Mandana & hit atleast two birds..

Well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
from what i have seen yesterday mandana was not mean to lopa she stated some truths thats all...lopa couldnot digest all the thing she said.
the way people pouring venom for whatever candidates here so i strongly believe what mandana said was really honey compared to others..she nicely said what she believes n i think it was necessary...she changed her behaviour a bit after that...why mandana didn't came before
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

And if Mandana had spoken the same to Bani, there would have been a bigger uproar and twitter trends against Mandana ๐Ÿ˜†. How convenient to say nothing was below the belt just because one is enjoying the humiliation of contestant they don't like ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lots has been said against bani, so better not rub it in my face..

What I said is my opinion, you don't like it, so be it...

How easy it is to get personal..How do you know I was enjoying her humiliation..Thatz the most obnoxious thing I have ever heard..just coz someone doesn't share ur opinion you railroad them and question their integrity, NOT COOL MAN!

When did seeing someone get railroaded become fun???

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There are two reason for the uproar - firstly Mandana gave a piece of her mind to Lopa, which wasn't OTT. She just gave her opinion nothing derogatory or below the belt...

The second reason is tantamount to the highest offense in a country coz it throws a wrench in the works for Lopa coz she supported Bani and a lot of people can't seem to digest that!

If she had done the reverse there would be soire on this forum and Mandana would be named an Angel Incarnate..๐Ÿคฃ

Going by the number of posts favouring Bani, there is no dearth of people who like her and who celebrate every small positive thing to happen with her. So, this line @bold is slightly incorrect cuz the forum is balanced and if at all then tilted in favour of Bani.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lots has been said against bani, so better not rub it in my face..

What I said is my opinion, you don't like it, so be it...

How easy it is to get personal..How do you know I was enjoying her humiliation..Thatz the most obnoxious thing I have ever heard..just coz someone doesn't share ur opinion you railroad them and question their integrity, NOT COOL MAN!

When did seeing someone get railroaded become fun???

@bold : That is exactly what your comment on this post did Meghan. Why do you sound exactly like your fav Bani though? Victimised much?