LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Never thought i would saya this but Manu Punjabi deserves to be in the top 2 now.

I mean gotta admit, if it wasnt for him the show would hv been a snooze fest.

The guy doesnt get enough credit. Manveer might be bada dilwala etc etc but Manu worked hard to get to this position, and the only reason Manveer survived is because of him.

He may be crass, and might have said few things which were below the belt but he has also entertained us with his one liners and antics.

I hope ppl are voting for him as well...I actually did, and i also voted for Lopa!

I wonder if he will be offered the briefcase tomorrow, and if he does, he should just take it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar tum sab pehle kahaa the. this season is almost finished now.

I've been saying this from the very first week that it's just their language which is little crass but they aren't as bad as people think. I do dislike his habit of always helping/manipulating manveer or mona and hating on bani for no reason but now when there aren't many people left there they are getting along and I am actually loving the episodes.
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was initially supporting Lokesh but then she got annoying and i started liking Rohan and was supporting him throughout...
I didnt like Manu Punjabi initially but he is one strategic player, always knew that...He got my vote dude!

I hope he is offered the briefcase...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I too have realized at this at this late stage of the game, that if anyone deserves to win,it's manu.After Swami Om if he wasn't in the show we would have been having a blast watching paint dry.manu played the game the way it should be played,and that is making full use of his mental and strategical superiority.He managed to play one of the very best powerful mind games of all times.Above all he has the gift of the gab,which is very important in a game like this if you are to swing things in your favour.His wit and charm finally did manage to win me over.😳 So with no regrets and wholeheartedly I say-

Manu FTW 🥳
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
So this Manu Punjabi...
He is the person because of whom I felt compelled to make an IF account.

Let me start from the beginning
I have watched quite a few seasons of Bigg Boss, but this Manu was the first person on my hitlist, I had nothing but hate for the man! Like koot koot ke bhara hua.
I did not like how he would just play the game Manveer ke peeche, and bitch about others, treat girls unfairly whatever, he was just despicable 😡

Now this Manu whom I have been seeing for the past week or so..
...is a tad bit different.
This could be because of what happened after the mall task, or Salman showing him the mirror IDK!
But I am glad he accepted that he bitches about people, and is doing it openly now. He has become slightly more tolerable and funny.

It took me a while to understand that this Manveer, chalu chaptta insaan, was also USING Manu like a knife. Ab samjh aya why he never acted his father's warning about Manu. He did not want to ruin the game and wanted to make sure Manu is always in the bad light.

Today's precap is pissing me off a lot, like W*F? I have seen Manu's colors, it is Manveer who is a huge kaala dhabba in the game! When will his true colors be revealed?

I want to see Manu and Bani in the top 2.
But the way Bigg Boss is hell f**king bent on making Manveer look like a desi superman, I doubt Manu will be in the top 2.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

So this Manu Punjabi...
He is the person because of whom I felt compelled to make an IF account.

Let me start from the beginning
I have watched quite a few seasons of Bigg Boss, but this Manu was the first person on my hitlist, I had nothing but hate for the man! Like koot koot ke bhara hua.
I did not like how he would just play the game Manveer ke peeche, and bitch about others, treat girls unfairly whatever, he was just despicable 😡

Now this Manu whom I have been seeing for the past week or so..
...is a tad bit different.
This could be because of what happened after the mall task, or Salman showing him the mirror IDK!
But I am glad he accepted that he bitches about people, and is doing it openly now. He has become slightly more tolerable and funny.

It took me a while to understand that this Manveer, chalu chaptta insaan, was also USING Manu like a knife. Ab samjh aya why he never acted his father's warning about Manu. He did not want to ruin the game and wanted to make sure Manu is always in the bad light.

Today's precap is pissing me off a lot, like W*F? I have seen Manu's colors, it is Manveer who is a huge kaala dhabba in the game! When will his true colors be revealed?

I want to see Manu and Bani in the top 2.
But the way Bigg Boss is hell f**king bent on making Manveer look like a desi superman, I doubt Manu will be in the top 2.

arggg I hated precap too. Rishab himself was a big phuski in his season. A big disappointed he was. I was okay with prince winning but not him He said mannu is kala even if he is but rishab woh bhi nahi hai he was good for nothing.. a nakli baazigar 😡
951405 thumbnail
Really glad to see people find him deserving of the top 2. He's worked so hard and genuinely loves to be in the house. I hope atleast he gets the briefcase money during the finale. and leaves with grace and dignity.

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously yar, after bani ... I would like him to be in top 2 . In final few weeks i hv really strtd liking this person . A very very strategiv player. If it wasn't fir him , commoner and celebrity concept wouldn't have been spiced so much after jagga left . Manveer wud bever have been in positive limelight if it wasn't manu whose inage gone negative and manveer emerged as IMAANDAR one .
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu literally put his sweat n tears in this game...he deserves to win over Manveer
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Usika gyan to Lopa not to get hurt uske kam nahi aaya.. started smoking in frustration 👎🏼