Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I seriously believe in quality of life. And quality of life does not always come with money and winning. He has won so much support and love and that is more important. He will be all set in his career and in fact better than whatever he was before.

sometimes winner cash..sometimes they dont cash. sometimes someone who does not win ends up doing well so in the end its not such a big deal

i am supporting Mannu..I know many do not like him but I think he is underdog right now .. and i dont think he has that bad that BB has painted him..hence my support

u are welcome..

Hippo please support Bani please 😳
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I seriously believe in quality of life. And quality of life does not always come with money and winning. He has won so much support and love and that is more important. He will be all set in his career and in fact better than whatever he was before.

sometimes winner cash..sometimes they dont cash. sometimes someone who does not win ends up doing well so in the end its not such a big deal

i am supporting Mannu..I know many do not like him but I think he is underdog right now .. and i dont think he has that bad that BB has painted him..hence my support

u are welcome..

Your predictions have turned true earlier ..as we have seen in the case of Gullu Gulati jo show jeet ke bhi haar gaya in career. Glad to know you feel Rohan will do well in life ahead.

I am not really supporting anyone as I have no favorite any more.All 4 are gone ... Rohan, GG, Rahul and Karan.For once I thought of supporting Manveer just to topple Bani but I dislike him too much for that.BB's partiality towards M2B makes me not want to see them win. By elimination method, it comes down to Lopa. I do not see Lopa as winner material. She is inconsistent in her stands, IMO. But BB is victimizing her and making me want to support her. Also, Lopa is immature but not wicked.
(Moreover, Rohan has said in all his interviews that he wants Lopa to win...)
Therefore, I will vote for Lopa though is not my fav !
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
sure..lol. u girls do whatever u feel is the best. go for it.

well i have left baani to audience..

i always had soft corner for mannu but made fun of him to post fun posts.

ok i am crashing..bohat neend aa rahi hai

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u are welcome..

You're right anyway it has been BB history that non winner has always done better than winner. Gauhar, Prince were exceptions. Karishma, Sunny Leone, Suyash, Kishver, Kamya, Andy, etc did better.

My gut feeling says Rohan will become a huge star and there is nothing that can stop that. I also see Lopa and Manu doing well!
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this post Hippo Ji.
Got a little emotional while reading it which usually don't happen with me.

To walk out of a house like BB with your dignity intact and your head held high and then to witness the love and support of people (some of whom werent even your fans before) and get praised for your conduct and behavior is a major feat in itself because a place BB house makes even the most level headed person lose their calm.

Rohan Mehra, congratulations...you are a star! ⭐️

Rohan, Karan, Rahul and Gaurav are definitely going to be remembered for being the most decent contestants of BB. A trophy may or may not take you anywhere but decency and honesty takes you everywhere.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sad to see him go. I think he should have been eliminated because of what he did to Om, but he was probably the best contestant this season.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post.
And I wished to see him in the finals..
Though I was sure he won't win coz BB would never let that happen. But I wanted to see him in the finals.

Though I have stopped watching the show since 2 weeks or more maybe I was still roaming around here for Rohan.
And sadly that also maybe ends here.

Or maybe I will still come to see and support you that lukkha doesn't win...
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u hipppoo for these kind words. He is a shining star, the real MAN of this house. best wishes for him. Boys like Rohan are not born every day. He is a class apart.
Again thank u for this post. 👏
1011128 thumbnail
You are welcome all

har aadmi jo kaam karega
woh khaana khaaye ga
jab bhok lage toh khaana
aap ko bulayee ga

someone sitting near me is having a breakfast ..and smell is all over

poor hippo has not eaten anything...gaaon ka gharib hun na

mujhe sympathy do... cash bhi de do to koi masla nahi..chalo votes hi de do..bhola hun na mein

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU + 1000000000000000000000 times for doing this for our Rohan. Hippo ji you are the neutral analyst on this forum and this coming from you for our IDOL is a biggg BOAST for us. We are sensible in choosing our IDOL. We are so very proud of being a Rohanite.
For sure Rohan has a long and successful way ahead in his carrier. We are always there with him.
Thanks once again hope to read your analysis in future on some other discussion forums. Pls let us know where all you are available. Your posts are a soft breeze of fresh air. Keep posting.