Jitaane ki khai thi kasam
Rohan ko winner banayeein gaye hardum
Ab reh gaya hai yeh ghum
Bheege naina..
jo dil mein ummed rakhte the
Naina.. aaj ghum mein doob gaye hai yun

Forum hairaan hai
Ladkiyan pareshaan hai
Hippo un ke udaas dekk ke pareshaan hai (pareshani mein dikhta us ko saalan aur naan hai)

Kyun nirasha se hai
Aas haari huyi
Kyun sawaalon ka utha sa
Dil mein toofaan hai

Rohan you were a gem of a person. No one is perfect so I am sure there will be some who find issues but there is absolutely no doubt that like Gaurav Chopra you were most decent and maintained class and dignity and unlike Gaurav you made it to top 5. BB planned against you, Salman never supported you and then in house you were subject to badtameezi and behudgi by OM, Manveer and Jagga yet you responded to them in most proper and appropriate manner,

Your decency was not your weak point but your strength. It shows you have good character and family background and I am sure your fans are proud of you just like I was proud of Gaurav

Hippo wants to wish you well. Hope you will achieve whatever you have planned and if in that we come across any show or movie that I look forward to seeing you.

While these shows are important it is not the end of this world. Its not like previous winners have done anything remarkable..the life starts again and there hopefully you will do well

All the best.

Hippo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Hippo for your kind words.
You sure know how to make others feel better :) Thanks so much !
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This means a lot Hippo,,especially coming from you!!
Thank you!!!!!!!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hippo Jee, I am your fan just like I am Rohan fan. Thank you so much for this. He has won hearts and that is bigger than winning any trophy and prize money.
He deserves all the success, happiness, and love. I hope that he becomes a very big star and may all his dreams come true. I will miss seeing the REAL ROHAN and ROPA so much. Will miss all the interactions. Its so hard to control my tears.

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much hippo for your appreciation. Means a lot!!

Yes Rohan is a rare gem and he has earned a lot of fans from this show. He is the real winner!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who are you supporting among the 4?
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sooo much for the wonderful post.
It means a lot to us , the rohan fans
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the amazing post 👏
1011128 thumbnail
I seriously believe in quality of life. And quality of life does not always come with money and winning. He has won so much support and love and that is more important. He will be all set in his career and in fact better than whatever he was before.

sometimes winner cash..sometimes they dont cash. sometimes someone who does not win ends up doing well so in the end its not such a big deal

i am supporting Mannu..I know many do not like him but I think he is underdog right now .. and i dont think he has that bad that BB has painted him..hence my support

u are welcome..
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks hippo for the awesome post 🤗

Indeed Rohan is a ⭐️