Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
That's called courtesy and tameez.
1044164 thumbnail
This was genuine-Lopa stans/the self proclaimed 'neutrals' logic.πŸ˜‰

BTW this wasn't the first time Bani consoled Lopa even when the LOpa-Pri incident happened,Bani went to console Lopa.
Edited by .Dracarys. - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani doesn't hold grudges at all..she forgives, forgets and moves on..This was a very kind gesture..No matter our allegiances at the end of the day we are all human and empathy is momentous..
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TM, it's kinda confusing. You mean Bani's fake or Lopa is fake? I say none. Both looked genuine. I as a matter of fact really liked when they both hugged at that clip you posted.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

TM, it's kinda confusing. You mean Bani's fake or Lopa is fake? I say none. Both looked genuine. I as a matter of fact really liked when they both hugged at that clip you posted.

Yeah I think both were real too (and loved it) .. but hahaha I think TM is saying on this forum you won't see many saying Bani was being real but at the same time they'll say Lopa was. πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly I love this siggie
Like how Lopa hug Bani. I wish they reconcile before. But its better late than never.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice to,see Lopa and bani sorted. Now I don't have that much dislike towards Lopa.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

That's called courtesy and tameez.

Oh yes! cuz its Lopa .. if Bani would've done it, it must've been called as Damage control. How conveniently things changes na if we place someone else whom we don't like.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
For Gods sake,atleast for time being both fangrp plz agree to us-neutral viewers-both of them looked genuine to us
I felt very nice and overwhelmed seeing bani consoling lopa and lopa hugging bani❀️