ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Todays episode made me tear...
I m not a rohan fan as such... though i still feel he deserved to be in the finale with bani and lopa... but sad... his journey ended and... when bani and rohan got emotional talking about their journey it was sad...
Rohan may not have won the trophy but he surely has won a friend in Lopa... right now I feel they will be maintaining their friendship outside house... they have found each other in this journey...

Now coming to the rest of that episode...
Why was rohan only made into a horse and other housemates such as manu not made into any animal... stupid BB...
Mandana... well I use to dislike her back then and I still dislike her now... even though her fav is bani... still she is disgusting... she had no right to compare lopa with priyanka and swami omm... that was so wrong... loved how bani consoled her... this is why I like them both... they hate each other but still they are always next to each other when one is hurt (excluding when they are the reasons themselves😆😆😆)...

Lopa hugged bani... that was so sweet... glad at least they were trying to be cordial...
Like it or not rohan will be remembered ... and for the good...
Precap was interesting... manu😆
I am glad Lopa and bani both have made it into the finale... I dont mind either of them winning... Hope manu and manveer dont win... I dont know why bani is seen as the fixed winner... mujhe toh manveer fixed lagta... even manu has chances... Anyways its different perceptions I guess...