Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1020442 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Some of her blind fans have good marketing skills , they have been selling gobar as halwa..However probably the same reason they get abhorred by sagacious souls when encountered..
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Refrained from answering the last bec these were no ans..forcibly dragging in other contestants to make ur fave look better aint a defense. It just means there is nothing worthwhile to comment on in ur fave😉

yeh maara zombie ke muh par anda😆
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bani ne ye kiya ke ham ko apna fan bana liya.

Aur ham ye kar rahe hain ke tum logo ki tarah hate posts me time waste karne ke bajaye day night Bani ke liye vote kar rahe hain.

That will make her a winner.
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Bani ne ye kiya ke ham ko apna fan bana liya.

Aur ham ye kar rahe hain ke tum logo ki tarah hate posts me time waste karne ke bajaye day night Bani ke liye vote kar rahe hain.

That will make her a winner.

Apna paisa barbaad mat karo
Bani j won't even share her omlet with you
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

Some of her blind fans have good marketing skills , they have been selling gobar as halwa..However probably the same reason they get abhorred by sagacious souls when encountered..

🤢 😆

Word Count: 0

kellys thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I am also still wondering

All celebs used to praise her but for what ? I am still wondering🤔

Arey itnay anday jo phoday usnay
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

Omg I can't stop laughing on this comment... selling Gobar as Halwa... 😆
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This season has been all about Bani! Show me BANI, Forum me Bani, Twitter/FB/IG pe Bani.. bas Bani hi Bani!

& why her name is on everyone's zubaan? Because BANI has contributed a lot to the show & made herself the hot topic among her fans or even bashers/critiques.. there hasn't been a single episode till date without Bani.

+ 1. Bigg Boss without Bani= nothing.
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People keep forgetting what Bani has done. She has taken this season to the heights. People saying " fixed winner Bani" are just jealous that the contestant they support don't get that much love. Everybody should have faith in their faves. You guys have to stop saying the endemol thing because her contract with MTV ended a year ago.
BaniFTW
1101831 thumbnail
Bani jaisi mahan hasti ne big boss ke ghar ko pavitra kiya aur kya chaiyea...she cried, she fought, she gave up task, she failed, yet she managed to survive, she is idol of big boss. its not necessary to do anything in BB. Bb want to set example when u lose repeatedly, still never give up, BB is there for u.