Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This season has been all about Bani! Show me BANI, Forum me Bani, Twitter/FB/IG pe Bani.. bas Bani hi Bani!

& why her name is on everyone's zubaan? Because BANI has contributed a lot to the show & made herself the hot topic among her fans or even bashers/critiques.. there hasn't been a single episode till date without Bani.

Right... The bold part I agree with... 90% of all the episodes r dedicated to her... All guests come n praise her only, she's given the most camera time... All because SHES THE FIXED WINNER N PRODUCERS WANNA SHOVE HER DOWN THE VIEWERS THROATS!! 😡
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I am also still wondering

All celebs used to praise her but for what ? I am still wondering 🤔

Me too.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bani will not win. She & Lopa are going to be evicted for sure. These two are still in the game only due to their show of animosity and cyber wars between their respective fans - this keeps the TRP high.

The actual winner is either Manu or Manveer.
Edited by ravenheart - 7 years ago
crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

Ok lets think what Bani has done to win this show

1. Crapy attitude - that would be Ropa. Saying bad things about the platform that is employing them and popularising them.
2. Self obsessed - Lopa - I, me, myself
3. Got violent but didn't get evicted -Rohan - should have been evicted just like Om
4. Galiyo ki dukaan - A lot of the housemates
5. Jissey dosti ki usko hi WKW mein bura bana diya ab chahe woh gaurav ho ya rohan - Bani is honest and speaks what is in her mind. Rohan was never a support to her, he was insecure.
6. Jissey dosti ki usko evict kara diya - Hain? Thought BB did the evictions
7. she counted almost 1 million birds sitting in BB, that must be a world record - I guess u must have been sitting with her to count the precise number. Good job!
8. Ghar ke andar ke logo se baat karni aati nahi but yes she does talk to Birds - Theek se dekha karo episodes
9. ande luggage room mein chupati hai - Rohan toh khud chupa hua tha. Aadha time dikha hee nahin 😆
10. ande kam par jaye to birds ke ande bhi chura lati hai - Arre wah, Video bhejna zara iska
11. Absolute failure in tasts- Again, theek se dekha karo episodes
12. Tattoo ki dukaan zombie bani ghumti rehti hai - ghumti to hai, rohan ghar ha furniture warm karta tha by sitting and lying down
13. fake tears - Lopamudra Raut is the expert
14. fake emotions - Phir Lopa
15. fake concern for others - Lopa toh baazi mar jayegi yahaan

bas baki ke aap add kar lena

ab itni qualities kisi mein ho to uska jeetna banta hai afterall its a scripted show. Votes kam par gaye to pre planned tarike se 4th finalist ban gayi. Looser bani

Answers in bold
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Muh Tod Jawab 👏 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Log poochte reh gaye 'Bani kya karti hai'
Aur evict hote reh gaye

Pata chalta woh kya karti hai

Toh shayad aaj woh bhi ghar mein hote!😉

As for the topic, if ppl have yet not figured out what Bani has done in d show, den I doubt ek post mein figure out kar sakenge.

Aur Bani ne kuch kiya ho ya naa kiya ho the HMs and ppl outside did focus a lot on her and not only her but anything related to her. It has been all about Bani and

Bani's Eggs

Bani's Oats

Bani's Cake

Bani's Paratha

Bani's Food

Bani's Gyming

Bani's Hindi

Bani's English

Bani's Punjabi

Bani's Task Performances

Bani's friendships

Bani's rivalries

Bani's fights

Bani's Tattoos

Bani's body

Bani's Fans

Bani's support outside

Bani's take on stands

Bani's behavior

Bani's expressions

Bani's watching birds

and I guess I missed out on some

Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Refrained from answering the last bec these were no ans..forcibly dragging in other contestants to make ur fave look better aint a defense. It just means there is nothing worthwhile to comment on in ur fave😉
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Refrained from answering the last bec these were no ans..forcibly dragging in other contestants to make ur fave look better aint a defense. It just means there is nothing worthwhile to comment on in ur fave😉

👏 Innt ka jawaab pattharr. 👍🏼
👍🏼 Kya 'dhobi-pachhaad' diya hai.. 👏
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This season has been all about Bani! Show me BANI, Forum me Bani, Twitter/FB/IG pe Bani.. bas Bani hi Bani!

& why her name is on everyone's zubaan? Because BANI has contributed a lot to the show & made herself the hot topic among her fans or even bashers/critiques.. there hasn't been a single episode till date without Bani.

My question is WHY. what did she do??
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tajbutt

My question is WHY. what did she do??

😆

Word Count: 0