Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Am pretty sure they will perform.
Lopa is in the final 4 so they will surely have performances for all 4 of them.
And Lopa will most definitely be paired with Rohan, unless BB again shows how tuccha he is 😆
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Am pretty sure they will perform.

Lopa is in the final 4 so they will surely have performances for all 4 of them.
And Lopa will most definitely be paired with Rohan, unless BB again shows how tuccha he is 😆

I know I don't trust BB. Having said that, I want to see them together on big screen. Lets hope it happens
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode. OMG.. it was like such a bad dream.. everything is dark, black, so much tension..🤢.the only good thing is Rohan offcourse, his smile and kind words to tuccha BB.
Never ever going to watch any more BB season.

Ropa rocks 👏

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Ropa to perform on three songs
1. Jag Ghomeya
2. Gerua
3. Tere Sang Yaara
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One word for Rohan... RESPECT... credit must be given to his parents for bringing up such a well behaved boy... he truly was winner material but alas yeh kalyug hai... yaha hans chugega daana dunka kauwa moti khaega... applies so apt here...

And Rohan and Lopa's friendship was the highlight of this season, so true and so pure... never crossed the line of decency and never overdid anything for camera... love love love for these two...god bless them...
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love ropa. Such a genuine and decent friendship. they never used their friendship for the game or having screen space. their friendship should be written in the history of BB. I have never seen such kinda friends in BB ever. In past seasons, all friendships were fake, having vulgar intimate scenes just to be in lime light. But Ropa are a class apart. will always cherish their golden moments.
Love u Ropa.
Ropa Ftw.

P.S. I literally cried after his eviction. I can't believe he is not in the show anymore. BB 🤬
Edited by Aleesha7777 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED1gM6Iotfo[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two days gone two more to go BB will be over and all this pain will also go. We can see Rohan happy after a while when Lopa In Sha Allah wins and comes out of that house she will be happy to see the love of her fans.
1101232 thumbnail
Lopa is terribly upset on LF. She was drinking tea with mugs yesterday because she was missing Rohan. She was crying few hrs ago & was sitting alone in their favorite places. Then she had blank expression while having breakfast/lunch. It seems like she's gotten extremely attached to him. 😭

BTW, why's nobody posting Rohan's interviews on the main forum? He's openy bajoeing BiggBoss & Bani in all of his latest interviews 😆
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Lopa is terribly upset on LF. She was drinking tea with mugs yesterday because she was missing Rohan. She was crying few hrs ago & was sitting alone in their favorite places. Then she had blank expression while having breakfast/lunch. It seems like she's gotten extremely attached to him. 😭

BTW, why's nobody posting Rohan's interviews on the main forum? He's openy bajoeing BiggBoss & Bani in all of his latest interviews 😆

@NP you were absent for two days on this forum.This morning I saw your posting of the last conversation between Lopa and Rohan.
Those two lines that you quoted I saw 76 likes.They say brevity makes things sweeter.
I saw this afternoon Rohan saying "Bani is selfish, Manu negative.."
He has requested his fans on twitter (quote)-"It is time to pour in ur love and support to my best friend in the house.Guys we have to make her win"