SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

BB ki baat maat kaar NP ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Saab ganda kaar diya
Saale guest ko bulake insult kar wate hai
Especially ropa ki ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sach mein badi tucchi harkat thi aaj vo - apna dirty work khud kar lete BB - ninda pinda, koi humiliating dand - but nahin, ex-contestant ko bulao aur insult karwao. But BB bhi na - maat kha jaate hain - bulaya bhi toh kisko? Pot, kettle wala situation ho gaya yeh toh ๐Ÿ˜†. Kisi aise ko bulate who had a leg to stand on, toh log sunte bhi (those who don't dislike Lopa that is) - but then again: aisa koi raazi bhi toh nahin hota aisa karne ke liye ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

@NP - don't keep any hopes for anything positive for RoPa from BB - won't happen mate.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NP, such a lovely post. Indeed, their friendship was genuine and heartfelt.
Reading the comments on this thread making me emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ. Damn !

Even as a neutral viewer, it's so disheartening to see him go and, I don't think I've the heart to watch today's episode.

Rohan - you've won the hearts of the audience. That's what matters the most. Good luck to u for your future endeavors.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a very sad moment to see Rohan go...Didn't expect him to go.
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved their friendship it was so genuine โค๏ธ i cried for the first time in BB just because someone was going and when lopa said rohan wanted to stay it broke my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ ROHAN u deserve more than this fake show. BB doesn't deserve you.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ropa did share amazing friendship and Rohan to awesome hai hi...

222149 thumbnail
How and why did Rohan get evicted?I refuse to believe that he got less votes than the other 4..IT'S NOT POSSIBLE ๐Ÿ˜’ hate BB now ๐Ÿ˜ก
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watch the episode yet and I cannot :( I have tears in my eyes. I am crying. I know only one person wins but the worst thing is how he came so far but got evicted. He should had won.
The saddest part is we wont see RoPa everyday like we use to. They wont eat, drink, sat, laugh together. Will miss them so much together. I really want to see them again together. Someone make it happen
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what BFFs are like ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I haven't watch the episode yet and I cannot :( I have tears in my eyes. I am crying. I know only one person wins but the worst thing is how he came so far but got evicted. He should had won.

The saddest part is we wont see RoPa everyday like we use to. They wont eat, drink, sat, laugh together. Will miss them so much together. I really want to see them again together. Someone make it happen

They will perform together during the finale. You will see them together again in just 3 days from now.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

They will perform together during the finale. You will see them together again in just 3 days from now.

Really? Is that confirm. I am so excited to see them together. I hope they perform on romantic song. But still after that, we wont see them together๐Ÿ˜ญ Thats the worst part๐Ÿ˜ญ