Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

BB the classless guy only like sadakchap ppl just like him. Rohan your too classy he sucha gem! Hope he gets lots of sucess in his life. He deserve it!

He has a very bright future.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
These two are friendship goals. I loved their friendship on BB. It was so sincere and genuine. I will miss them 😭 I really hope that they stay in contact even after BB. Ropa might not win the trophy but they have earned true friends in each other and that's more valuable than that stupid rigged trophy/title. 😊
About Rohan...like you said, he is a true gem. BB tried to humiliate him by doing all that drama of burning his poster but Rohan didnt need actual fire to burn BB's ego, he just did it with his smile. Instead of doing any nautanki, he gave a genuine speech and walked away...smiling and with grace #Respect πŸ‘
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Lopu is crying like a baby 😭
Rohan : jeet ki aanna
Awww ro baby miss u 😭
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

These two are friendship goals. I loved their friendship on BB. It was so sincere and genuine. I will miss them😭I really hope that they stay in contact even after BB. Ropa might not win the trophy but they have earned true friends in each other and that's more valuable than that stupid rigged trophy/title.😊

About Rohan...like you said, he is a true gem. BB tried to humiliate him by doing all that drama of burning his poster but Rohan didnt need actual fire to burn BB's ego, he just did it with his smile. Instead of doing any nautanki, he gave a genuine speech and walked away...smiling and with grace #RespectπŸ‘

You guys should watch his latest interview! He has totally exposed Bani's cheapness & selfishness πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stargazer.

I honestly feel that their friendship was genuine and there was sincerity on both sides. Lopa's emotions were real, you could see it in her eyes. And Rohan was dignified, as expected.

I agree, and it takes two - both of them gave this friendship the sweetness and sincerity it reflects. They've been true friends to each other,. The term 'dignified' applies to Rohan perfectly - especially today - no victim mode at all, despite all the crap he went through courtesy BB. Well done Rohan!
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Lopu is crying like a baby 😭
Rohan : jeet ki aanna
Awww ro baby miss u 😭

Sachmein DOSTI ho toh LOPA aur Rohan jaisi. I really hope ki BB mentions something about their friendship in Lopa's journey!
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ Well played Rohan πŸ‘
Thanks NP for this lovely post..πŸ‘πŸΌ
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

πŸ‘ Well played Rohan πŸ‘
Thanks NP for this lovely post..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Welcome Mahi bro πŸ˜›

Edit :

SP (My response to your reply, sorry post limitations) -

So, I wasn't the only one to notice this. Bani again was on her victim mode during her speech. How pathetic one can get! 🀒 I'm glad that Lopa congratulated her even tho her soulmate was getting evicted from the house. I'm pretty sure that Bani would've never done this if she was in Lopa's place. Its called grace which she lacks.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Just by reading this post i am crying. It's better if i don't watch the episode because i won't be able to watch it.

ha ha feel the same.. decide not to watch .will catch after a week or so when it all dies down .
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Sachmein DOSTI ho toh LOPA aur Rohan jaisi. I really hope ki BB mentions something about their friendship in Lopa's journey!

BB ki baat maat kaar NP 😭
Saab ganda kaar diya
Saale guest ko bulake insult kar wate hai
Especially ropa ki 😑