amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan is the best. But BB didnt deserve him. Going to miss him a lot
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Why do you guys treat lions as so special..

If you ever face a lion he will attack you...he will hurt you. yet you fantasize lion as something great

lion does not respect you humans.. lion does not consider u. lion thinks of u as weak

despite such view of lions u guys give them respect

on the other hand we hippos are soft gol mattol...friendly veggie eaters..but no respect

no one says hippo king. babay hippo.

u all are mean and deserve how lion treats u.

We love you a lot too hippo.. probably not as much as Rohan ๐Ÿ˜‰ but still a lot.

๐Ÿคฃ
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent post.
I second u. I have never ever cried for a BB contestant. I always used to laugh at others who cry for their favorites. but this time a simple and genuine person Rohan has made me cry. BB was so unfair towards him.
Ah! His final speech was exceptional. I watched whilst having tissues in my hand ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Sorry Mr. Mehra U are not suitable for this kind of fake show. Rot in hell BB.
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most deserving contestant who was evicted unfairly. May he get all the success and happiness in life.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If you ever face a lion he will attack you...he will hurt you. yet you fantasize lion as something great

lion does not respect you humans.. lion does not consider u. lion thinks of u as weak

on the other hand we hippos are soft gol mattol...friendly veggie eaters..but no respect

I second Hippo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aap nahi hote toh is forum ka kya hota ๐Ÿ˜†

@TM-brilliant post ๐Ÿ‘ totally agree wid u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ifuser

I totally agree "Rohan Mehra aka Baby Lion -The Impeccable" .
He handled himself very well despite being the youngest. Bani acted like an idiot all the time, loosing tasks, losing temper, losing every task and using bad F.. language. However, stupid Bigg Boss is showing her in positive lime light. Manveer's captaincy was the worst and only Rohan got ridiculed and was said that he cannot become a captain by the Partial Bigg Boss. When the Pee scene happened with Bani, Rohan single handed controlled Om Swami. No one else came to help him, but still he was ridiculed by Salman who acted according to Bigg Boss. I am a HUGE fan of Salman, but I did not like him this season as he was favoring Bani. When Karishma cried in season 7, he got so upset at her and walked out, but when Bani was showing attitude and faces when Salman was giving gyan to her, he addressed her as "Darling". Manu, Manveer also pushed Om Swami, but only Rohan was punished. Manu, Manveer badmouth other people all the time and that is entertainment. Shame on Bigg Boss and Salman!! Never watching this show again.

Yeah Rohan's conduct was exemplary.
Waise I dont think Salman even watches the show, he just reads the script ๐Ÿ˜†
I might be in minority but I always felt Sallu was fond of Rohan, but he had to stick to script ๐Ÿ˜†
VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Thanx u hippo ji for ur hippo gyaan bhara comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

excellent post.

I second u. I have never ever cried for a BB contestant. I always used to laugh at others who cry for their favorites. but this time a simple and genuine person Rohan has made me cry. BB was so unfair towards him.
Ah! His final speech was exceptional. I watched whilst having tissues in my hand ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Sorry Mr. Mehra U are not suitable for this kind of fake show. Rot in hell BB.

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š IKR his emotions were relatble throughot his journey.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

I second Hippo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aap nahi hote toh is forum ka kya hota ๐Ÿ˜†

@TM-brilliant post ๐Ÿ‘ totally agree wid u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

Itne seasons dekhe but Rohan jaisa banda nahi dekha who refused to follow any tried and tested formula and carved his own niche played with all his Heart and thus won so many hearts โค๏ธ

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Heck...mere jaisi miser/kanjoos ko vote karne and posts banane pe compel kar diya๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">
</font>
The classy yet sassy, most dignified yet most fearless, the calmest but when he loses his patience then the most unstoppable contestent ever on Bigg boss -Rohan Mehraโค๏ธI absolutely LOVED him in the show for hisgreat psychic qualites & game decoding skills๐Ÿ˜†. When he came in the 1st week he told Baba ki aapka pardafaash karke hi manoonga but yeh toh har HM kya khud Bigg boss ke games & strategies ka pardafaash karke chala gaya๐Ÿ˜†
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Loved how he always spoke his mind without getting intimidated by anyone be it Sallu or Bigg boss himself he never budged if thought he was right.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Rohan always put forth his POV politely yet firmly and almost everytime the opponent found his arguement hard to counter logically.
</font>
</font>
Its a Herculean task to maintain ur decency & likability for over 100 f**king days in that mad Bigg boss house despite bearing that blatant biasedness & unfairness Rohan has been that rare Gem to accomplish this nearly impossible feat of being dignified, lovable & genuine throughout๐Ÿ‘

Not many can achieve the Title of being The Best Contestent on Bigg Boss ever not even by their own fans but here many neutrals have tagged him as the best contestent across all season, which itself shows he has genuinely EARNED Love respect and Fans which no PR created or Bigg boss promoted contestents will EVER earn.

God bless u Mr. Rohan Mehra you deserve all the happiness & success in Life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Jaa Baby lion jee le apni zindagi๐Ÿ˜†

Great post TM. Rohan to abhi bhi ghar ke andar, ghar ke bahar, IF par, twitter, FB, google sab jagah chahya hua hai.

Game is over BB. We have got our Winner already ๐Ÿฅณ