bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can you please tell me why do you like them, just the positives about the person you are following, nothing negative about the other one?
I liked Karan and Gaurav, after they left I don't think I like anyone enough to make a difference in terms of who wins...

But if I have to pick one of these two, it's Bani for me.

Here are my reasons:
Bani has a fun side to her... she is selective in making friends and once she makes a friend, she stands with them. Gives her 100% and expects the same in return.
She doesn't judge others and doesn't interfere with others decisions as long as they don't involve her. (She might be called selfish for this, but I think that's the right thing to do when you are in a game show).
She takes BB as a game and is clear that she is in it to win it.. doesn't get emotionally involved with any contestants other than the ones she considers as her friends..
She is strategic, the reason she is being nice with Manu/Manveer when she is nominated is to get their fans to vote for her and not for Rohan..

Would like to get your views on your favorite contestant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a fan of either. I just prefer Lopa as a person over Bani. Since I gotta compare, I gotta say Bani is an abusive backstabber. She treats her friends like crap. Lopa though prone to violent outbursts, which I hate, is not as abusive as Bani and is a great friend to have around. She also comes across as a more decent person and shows more empathy, sympathy towards the people who surround her. Bani is just a selfish user. She uses and dumps people.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prefer Lopa over Bani any day... Lopa is quite friendly and is very very loyal, we can see her friendship with Rohan... she does have her flaws but that makes her human... she isn't selfish and she is fearless...
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked Gaurav and he was my favourite but when I started seeing Gaurav and Bani friendship ..I started liking Bani ...bani is funny loud oTT 😆 caring honest

She became my favourite after few episodes

Lopa I can never like person like her one word for her CUNNING

My best fiend does not like both the girls but her comment about Lopa - yeh ladki kitna ganda bolti ha puri week and jab salman aata hai to alag sa roop lekar bolna suru kar deti hai ..how come BB nahi kabhi iska cunning roop nahi deekhaya ..

My friend is liking Bani now .. so its a good thing
Edited by bgr16 - 7 years ago
bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@mithibani, @desicrowd, @khamosshhh,
Thanks for sharing your views. Was just hoping to get the good attributes of the one you support without any negative aspect of other one.. nonetheless, thanks for taking time and sharing your views..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
First of all TM,ask them why they fight like hell for a reality show and their contestants😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like Bani because she's badass, real, intelligent, resilient and she plays with her heart. I also love how she cares about the ones she loves and doesn't let people's opinion affect her.

There's a lot more and she has other qualities that make her much better than Lopi but since you asked to keep it positive I'll keep them for myself. :))
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa because she stands firm on most of her decisions,doesn't back down due to pressure, loyal to the people who support her, contributed a lot to the show, mostly tries to give her best in tasks and is overall a better person than Bani.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh was supposed to give reasons too, didn't see dat.
Well hv written innumerable posts in bani at different points abt my liking for her, so will not innumerate them here, just simply that I connected with bani the most.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@bbfan24... I HAD to mention the negatives coz I am a fan of neither. I prefr Lopa over Bani. That does not make me her fan or that I like her a lot. :)) So I HAD to compare.

----------------------------------------------------Post below is not for you---------------------------------------

Some people get butthurt with other people's POVs. Whattodo? 😆
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago