Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Winner toh waise bhi fixed hai but hopefully Manveer will defeat bani

Winner 'fixed hai' phir bhi Manveer 'will defeat her'. Yeh kya logic hai? 😆

Maan bhi lo.. Bani is EXTREMELY HUGELY POPULAR & it's impossible to beat her. 👏 ⭐️
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Winner 'fixed hai' phir bhi Manveer 'will defeat her'. Yeh kya logic hai?😆

Maan bhi lo.. Bani is EXTREMELY HUGELY POPULAR & it's impossible to beat her.👏⭐️

Huh? You mean to say PR wali fan following? Yeah Right 😆 Manveer WILL win ⭐️ Anyways i don't give a shit about this show but just for humanity sake i hope this bani don't win.
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
LOPA aced it d season totally,she shone d true gem.she left her strong,positive,true,ultimate winner personality n her mark,bb10 season is LOPAMUDRA RAUT SEASON,she made it her season totally lol.she grown in game n above game also.LOPA is d most deserving to win n d true n ultimate winner for me already,all d best LOPAMUDRA RAUT for her future endeavors,more power to her n god bless her n ve bright future ahead irrespective of d show result.LOPAMUDRA RAUT D TRUE,ULTIMATE WINNER,PERIOD.👍🏼 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ❤️
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

From Commoners group, two powerful and handsome men have made it to the FINALE and they're Manveer Gurjar and Manu Punjabi.

Powerful word ok but HANDSOME😲

MANU looks like a roadside villain.
MANVEER looks like a agressive man from haryana who would keep his wife under his feet and shout at her showing dominance. or evn force wife at bed

please manu and manveer look so untidy and unhygienic it looks like they dont wash their hands properly after their morning duties
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Manu to win... But I know it's not possible as its already fixed for someone else to win
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

I want Manu to win... But I know it's not possible as its already fixed for someone else to win

It's not necessary Na dear. Look this is a season of all odds where Commoners were favoured openly and none can deny that. So I won't be surprised if a commoner can win the show.
Manu can win.

Only problem I see here is he left BB house due to a incident for a week which makes him less eligible than others as previously all the winners were those who lived in BB house all the time for that time period.
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Since Rohan is eliminated, Manveer should win IMO.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now dat Rohan is out Bani FTW 🥳
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bani leading is this poll as will. wow
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't care any more, cause my favorite Rohan was evicted because off bb's unfairness.
Anyway I will not mind if manveer wins, but definitely no bani, the most selfish, arrogant, cocky and fake contestant.
Edited by sohara - 7 years ago