Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If all Rohan fans vote for Lopa, she has a good chance to win. More M2B are nasty to her, better her chances... Go M2B go.. show the world how mean you can be 😈
Edited by leonine2010 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmanm4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leonine2010

If all Rohan fans vote for Lopa, she has a good chance to win. More M2B are nasty to her, better her chances... Go M2B go.. show the world how mean you can be 😈

Why Rohan's Fans vote for Lopa
agar lopa k fans ne rohan ko vote kia hota to Rohan evict na hotaπŸ˜‰
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 🀣 ... Lopa ka bb jitna mushkili nehi na mumkin hai 🀣 🀣
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Lopa wins but fact remains she can't beat Bani on votes as not all Rohan fans will vote now.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Some lopa fans are getting demotivated because many celebrities are supporting Bani and it is quit obvious they will support Bani as she had been in this industry for almost 10 years... It does not mean that fans of those celebrities will also support Bani...I am fan of ranvijay and rooted for gauhar during her season but that does not mean I will support their favorite
And frankly speaking I don't go with all this Twitter and other social networking site fan following as I know many people who are not active on these sites but are strong ly supporting lopa
So I believe overall she has a good chance of winning😊
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand how come rohan got less votes than bani and got evicted. there is no logic at all.πŸ˜•

BB answer our question.

Question: rohan's fans + bani haters should be

Options:

a. greater than bani's fans

b. less than ban's fans

c.equal to bani's fans

Hint: bani hater are much more in number than bani fans

Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shumi.

I don't understand how come rohan got less votes than bani and got evicted. there is no logic at all.πŸ˜•

BB answer our question.

Question: rohan's fans + bani haters should be

Options:

a. greater than bani's fans

b. less than ban's fans

c.equal to bani's fans

Hint: bani hater are much more in number than bani fans

All Bani haters can come online & vent their frustration & hate but very few will spend money to vote to vent it.

So the option is B

Don't forget we got lot of support from other fan base who not only voted but put up screenshot & videos of voting. Mid week voting was done in a organized manner as BaniFam knew this was the titan clash & we had to put in double the work compared to the previous 12 nominations

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As much as some want sympathy votes for Lopa by trying to show Bani is bullying her, its not going to happen. Bani was instead seen consoling her despite all the sh*t Lopa talks about her. That is a winner quality there.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeetni toh chahiye.. Strong chances bhi hai.. Praying for a lopa win.. Bani ain't winning so only manveer is her competition
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lostNfound

As much as some want sympathy votes for Lopa by trying to show Bani is bullying her, its not going to happen. Bani was instead seen consoling her despite all the sh*t Lopa talks about her. That is a winner quality there.

πŸ€ͺ

Word Count: 0