Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: meghan11

Again the facts are skewed..Bani and nautanki😲 I think u meant Lopa..but anyways Itz not important in the grand scheme of things..

Thatz just ur perception which is incongruous with the masses voting for her..

If I wrote Bani then I must have meant Bani.
And, yes it's my perception. I am writing the comment na...So mera hi perception hoga bhaaaiii. And, about my comment being incongruous...If 1000 people are supporting something bad, then I should follow too...just to keep my perception compatible with the masses? 😕
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just wondering for 98 days bani baby was saying i am alone, i am lonely blah blah...but all of a sudden how come she joined with mannu and manveer, so far M2 were non existence for her suddenly pyaar ubhar raha hai M2 pai. kya baath hai⭐️
Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have been watching this show since 1st season . . . . But sadly every time watching these three bitching about others and boasting about themselves is pathetic . . . . Everytime they uttered something I change my channel. . . . Negative talk Everytime is never entertaining. . . . Boasting about oneself isn't entertainment. . . . Anyways the way this eviction were conducted highly probable that it's bani vs man veer. . . . . God somebody shows mirror to these trio also. . . Rohan eviction and lopa constant bashing is making things further worse . . . Hope bache huhe kuch din entertaining ho😭😭😭
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

If I wrote Bani then I must have meant Bani.
And, yes it's my perception. I am writing the comment na...So mera hi perception hoga bhaaaiii. And, about my comment being incongruous...If 1000 people are supporting something bad, then I should follow too...just to keep my perception incongruous with the masses?😕

Just checkin'...

When did I imply that you shouldn't follow ur heart??? Everyone is free to make their own choices..I don't want to jump the gun here but how do you define bad?? Itz all subjective based on ones discernment or lack thereof.. Ur entitled to ur opinion and so are others..
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Just checkin'...

When did I imply that you shouldn't follow ur heart??? Everyone is free to make their own choices..I don't want to jump the gun here but how do you define bad?? Itz all subjective based on ones discernment or lack thereof.. Ur entitled to ur opinion and so are others..

I hope its clarified now.

I thought you meant it when you said my opinion is not incongruous with the masses. Everybody is free to follow their hearts/choices. Everybody's opinion is subjective on the basis of their likes/dislikes. There are many thing that can be defined as bad, For e,g. Bani's attitude, I find it very distasteful. It looks bad for me. There are many more things that I think are bad about Bani but I am in a chirpy mood right now so don't wanna spoil it by writing an essay on Bani's misdeeds.

Bold - Yep !!! Everybody has the right to bash/praise anything they like/dislike. What they say in hindi, "Jio aur jeene do".