Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

1075210 thumbnail

Ignore Ignore let's ignore and let's keep posting about let's ignore.

Now one final time Ignore ok. 🀣
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post
Tonight's episode is going to be hard to watch
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeaweedBrain

"This is not a tale of innocence lost but power gained"

It was the Saturday episode of WKW where, after portraying Rahul, Karan and Rohan as boring, Salman Khan had said that it's time to make their real life characters popular after making their fictional ones popular.

And now, on the eve of the telecast of a crucial eviction, as I look back, I find Rohan Mehra has done EXACTLY what Salman Khan had asked to.

"Your voice is your identity. If you don't use it, you are halfway to Asphodel already."

He started off steadily in the first week. Raising his voice when none other from his team did.

He carried it well.

But when he was dethroned from his captaincy, he realised what we audiences did from the outside...Unfairness had begun.

Although much footage which could have been VITAL for his image in the show was edited out, he dwelled on. Kind of demotivated but not willing to quit so soon.

He didn't care what others would make of him when he whole heartedly supported dear friend Lopamudra in the taxi task.

He didn't care what this dear friend of his would say when he smartly said 'yes' in Gaurav and Bani's question question-answer task.

He didn't care what BiggBoss will do when he alleged the show biased and partial openly.

"Being a hero doesnt make you invincible. It just means you are brave enough to stand up and do what is needed."

When after long weeks of suffering, which he dealt with the gifted patience of a hunter, his pent up emotions finally burst out and he pushed a certain person, he knew well what he was doing and I think he was testing BB for one last time before taking his bold step forward.
He knew he was punished and by openly alleging BB, things won't go in his favour at least inside the house. But he made sure that before he leaves, he does his best to expose BB's plans completely.
And with his curious psychic and game decoding abilities, this "immature" guy spoke the audience's mind without knowing what was being shown outside.

"Even strength has to bow to wisdom sometimes."

He supported BaniJ in the captaincy task of pyramids without caring what anyone ELSE would say. He vengefully destroyed the opponent's pyramid blocks without caring what BB would say.
He alone handled and stopped a certain disgusting person from doing his deed further(with VERY lil help from others).

And guess what?
What does he get in return?
Back-bitching and a discussion of how he should have been beaten up earlier. He didn't get proper support from the one whom HE supported in this task either.

"Fire is catching!

It had already. A long time ago. And is still raging.
And now from what I read about the way he was evicted.
Although some may be mocking or whinning about this "insulting" eviction, according to me, this was the best Rohan could get.
BECAUSE, the element that burned Rohan's poster had actually merged with itself.
Yes, ROHAN is the FIRE.
When needed, it spreads warmth and light. But when messed with, it rages and destroys everything that comes in its path.
Rohan is the epitome of how India's youth must conduct themselves.

Rohan has lost the trophy. But he was won hearts.
His innocence not lost. But he gained power in this house.
He is a badass. With a very big heart.

Rohan FTW in Life!

Very well said πŸ‘

803161 thumbnail
Very good post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rohan = GEM

SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Beautiful post..⭐️

Thank u
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Pls ignore the negativity for attention . πŸ˜‰

Let's b positive like our ⭐️ Rohan !

Hehehe.
Ok.
You do too πŸ˜›
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Lovely Post
Tonight's episode is going to be hard to watch

Thanks.
True shit man
I'm anyway not watching. πŸ₯±
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

What a brilliant post! You have put, in perfect words, the reasons why we all supported him.

Thank you for posting this...couldn't have described Rohan's journey better than these words.
Loved, LOVED reading this!

Oh and a word of advice for you if you dont mind , do ignore the mocking posts if you can.

P.S Once again...amazing post!

Yeah sure. Y not? Ignorance is such bliss😎
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Every thread I read of Rohan is so much DIL SE...❀️...as yours...⭐️...
that sums up his journey...his conduct...his persona...πŸ‘

RESPECTπŸ˜ƒ