Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
had lopa said anything about any contestant then maybe nobody would have shown her reality but this time she abused the show.
mandana is not her competitor so why should she be jealous of her.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

Who gave us the right to gauge someone's achievement!???? I am sure if someone measures us by the same yardstick we wouldn't appreciate it..

Everyone chooses their vocation and they aren't comparable since success is based on perception..Lopa chose modeling and soneone else chose acting..can't compare objectively..

As they say to each Itz own..

BTW Roadies is very popular in India, does that make all the people who like it and participate in it SADAKCHAP?? Kya logic hai..

Agreed @bold..👍🏼.. even Mandana has no right to comment on Lopamudra's achievement.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

Roadies is a road side show but still people watch it..why??? To become sadakchap.,

BB is boring, biased, low class show but still people watch it and make UNCOUTH remarks, I guess that makes them sadakchap too..

sonalak123 is saying 'sadak-chaap' to 'roadies' show and not to it's viewers, IMO. 😛
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

sonalak123 is saying 'sadak-chaap' to 'roadies' show and not to it's viewers, IMO. 😛

Roadies have many similarities witk khatroka khiladi
KKK have tough task, evict by task & participate are celebrities where roadies have less daring task, evict by vote out & participate are commoners

So as this logic kkk are also a sadakchap show
803161 thumbnail
  1. mandana karimi @manizhe
    More

Had a surreal court marriage today in the presence of family. Waiting to celebrate it with our friends for it to turn real-Mandana 'gupta'

Ashis@ashisvicky
More

@manizhe - Who is that unlucky guy who has to bear an abusive lady throughout his life...Hold on will your marriage last till then ??

Edited by BiggBossX - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

That doesn't make any sense..If participants are sadakchap how can the viewers be CLASSY..

Sab sadakchap in nutshell..

Itz like saying ur mine but I am not yours..what twisted Logic man..

Things have to make sense..logic naam ke Chez Miltey nahi hai aaj kal, kuch bhi likho..for the heck of it..
NiniVicky thumbnail
mandana is one of ugly shitty Iranian wh**e.. who doesn't know how to talk to anyone what u aspect from her?? when she was in the house she didnt know how to talk to with anyone.. she was so rude to Kishwar and her boyfriend. f**king wh**e.. i wanted my puppy pee on mandana and bani's face. :@
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meherbaan I don't think there is anything so great about Lopa, that Mandy would be jealous about. Lopa to me is an empty vessel sadly.
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so.
BaniFTW
123rainbows thumbnail
Lopa fans are in la la land, why the hell would mandy be jealous of a girl that needs to touch up her make up every hour and be caked with make up to look beautiful. when mandy looks million times better with hardly any makeup on.mandy is naturally beautiful we seen her without makeup she still looks as beautiful. honestly people make any excuse.
I was so hoping that BB would have opened the exit door for Lopa and said if you want you got the choice to go like what happened with rimi sen. then lopa would fake acting would have been exposed

she shouldn't have acted like a spoilt brat if she was so concerned about her image.

well done to mandy 👏. bb should have done this mela earlier as it took someone from outside to finally show lopa the mirror and tell her how she looking. now is too late even lopa knows that. bechari