Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Jealous or not, Mandana is clearly pro-Bani and anti-Lopa - and has been the whole season. Brining her in is one thing - but having her do your (i.e. BB's) dirty work is another. BB has their own (fair) tools of putting a contestant in their place - ninda pinda, Salman, punishments and evictions. Instead of using those, and calling in ex-contestants to humiliate a current contestant is both petty and pointless.

What does it change? For those who dislike Lopa, Mandana insulting her may be a moment of satisfaction. For those who like her/don't dislike her, it will be what it is - BB's 'insult Lopa' card. Changes nothing from the game point of view at this stage. It is completely unnecessary and makes BB look rather tuccha IMO.

This is for whatever Mandana has said regarding Lopa's disrespect to BB. As for everything else she said - she dislikes Lopa and has her 15 minutes to say whatever she likes - that she has no leg to stand on while making such remarks, however, makes her look ever more the fool, IMO.

+1

The worst thing is Mandana talking about Lopa's Miss India title...second runner up/third runner up...Kuch bhi ho but the truth is that Lopa represented our country on an International level. Instead of appreciating her for that, they are bringing a foreigner to mock her title. 🤢
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur post is RACIST...why is Lopa in BB if all she wanted was appreciation..BB Is a reality show and everyone is put through the wringer..it boggles me that the same people who revel on bani's bashing are crying foul..

Xenophobia isn't good for India that thrives on emigration..If millions of Indians leave the country for their livelihood and are accepted worldwide we should be more tolerant as a country and not behave as whiny kids..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
pengumengu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Jealous of what??

Mandana is beautiful (natural beauty) and had done few movies with some in her kitty when she entered bb house last year!!
Why Will she be jealous of someone like lopa

natural beauty

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you do realise shes had work done on her face right?

just like your bani
1066678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Lopa has achieved so many things & bani didn't
Lol nobody knows lopa before but many knews bani
She is the only non athletes brand ambassador.
This year in top 10 inspired woman bani is the one

Every year there are many woman participate in pageant
Mist of them get fan following become a top model, ran fashion competition or do films or do tv serial or participate reality shows
If lopa didn't participate bb nobody knows who is lopa & what she achieved

lol.roadies is just a sadakchap reality show where people fight and abuse each other.bani was part of that show that too 10 years ago.as far as lopa is concerned she has represented india in a beauty contest overseas so obviously her achievment is more comapared to mere contestant of reality show.
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

lol.roadies is just a sadakchap reality show where people fight and abuse each other.bani was part of that show that too 10 years ago.as far as lopa is concerned she has represented india in a beauty contest overseas so obviously her achievment is more comapared to mere contestant of reality show.

Who gave us the right to gauge someone's achievement!???? I am sure if someone measures us by the same yardstick we wouldn't appreciate it..

Everyone chooses their vocation and they aren't comparable since success is based on perception..Lopa chose modeling and soneone else chose acting..can't compare objectively..

As they say to each Itz own..

BTW Roadies is very popular in India, does that make all the people who like it and participate in it SADAKCHAP?? Kya logic hai..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Roadies = Road Side Show
1066678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Who said Lopa is "Miss India" people say just anything..

When was she crowned????

What has Lopa achieved that makes others eat dust in front of her???

Please refrain from using language that is uncouth, so people who are homeless have no self-respect as per you???? They are just sadakchap...U have lotsa info on bani which is SHAM...

So Mandana is jealous of Lopa for the Miss India crown that she never won..wow!

lol you are lecturing me as if bani is providing shelters for homeless people and i am criticizing that.
meghan11 thumbnail
Roadies is a road side show but still people watch it..why??? To become sadakchap.,

BB is boring, biased, low class show but still people watch it and make UNCOUTH remarks, I guess that makes them sadakchap too..
meghan11 thumbnail

lol you are lecturing me as if bani is providing shelters for homeless people and i am criticizing that.

When did bani say shez opening shelters for homeless?? Shez participating in BB..This is what people do if they can't refute a comment, get DEFENSIVE.. I am done here..

Pointing the facts isn't called lecturing Itz called discussion, End of story..
1066678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Roadies = Road Side Show

aur nahi to kya.didnt last time salman warned prince if you dont conduct youself well you will not get any work and aapko roadies jaise show me jana padega.