Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This post was savage. I read it online that voting was one sided, Rohan got really less votes.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Typical rohan fans ! getting personal when you can't digest the truth

STAY PRESSED 😃

Because there is no other way to let some people understand that on which level they are going to show there point... That was not a thing to be made fun of but u don't seem to hv brains to understand this
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

This post was savage. I read it online that voting was one sided, Rohan got really less votes.

🤣

Word Count: 0

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

Because there is no other way to let some people understand that on which level they are going to show there point... That was not a thing to be made fun of but u don't seem to hv brains to understand this

If u don't like what TM says ignore the post. There is no need to comment on someone's level or brain etc.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Inciting topic to rile up fangroups, entire topic constitutes of a series of personal attacks, targeting members fan groups for their opinions, name calling,, demeaning, derogatory, mocking remarks for contestants which lead to closure of this topic, members involved in violations will be addressed via PM.

Topic Closed

Thanks,
BB10 DT