I WAS RIGHT! USELESS ROHAN IS OUT PARTY!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
WE FINALLY DID END ROHAN THE SIDE KICK PARTY πŸ‘
WOW once again I am proved right πŸ˜ƒ

I AM SO HAPPY

Karan, Rahul, Gaurav and Rohan have I been demanding for eviction of and finally that whole process is now done πŸ‘

Thanks to janta and thanks to everyone on I-F who finally realized that Rohan is not cute and innocent but evil, nasty and pathetic ! what really exposed rohan was his body shaming comment for Bani !

CONGRATS WE DID IT AND GOT THIS USELESS CONTESTANT EVICTED πŸ‘

Remember when I got attacked for saying Rohan won't even reach top 4 and people where like LMFAO he will be in top 2 or even win and see I WAS RIGHT SO I GOT ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO THOSE WHO ATTACKED ME:

Now Rohan and his fan can go and watch Rohan's only contribution on BB: getting peed on by baba πŸ˜†

That's the only time he got some footage and that too thanks to Baba ! that's what happens when you are busy gossiping and being sahelia with Lopa πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
LET'S PARTY! πŸ₯³
Top 4 main bhi nahi pohcha.

And 'Rohan's only contribution on BB: getting peed on by baba πŸ˜†' OMG SO TRUE I JUST DIED. 🀣
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So what if he didnt make it to top 4? He still reached top 5 and that aint something small. Wishing him all the best for future success πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Party πŸ˜›
Actual nasty ppl r still in the house πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

LET'S PARTY! πŸ₯³

Top 4 main bhi nahi pohcha.

And 'Rohan's only contribution on BB: getting peed on by baba πŸ˜†' OMG SO TRUE I JUST DIED. 🀣

GAJA WE MADE IT πŸ₯³

I AM SO HAPPY

WE HAVE WATCHED BB ALL SEASONS AND WE CAN NOT TOLERATE THAT LOSERS AND USELESS PEOPLE LIKE ROHAN REACH THIS FAR JUST BECAUSE HE IS FAVORURED BY COLORS !

And I got attacked for saying the truth see I was right HE IS NOT EVEN IN TOP 4 πŸ‘

Now Rohan can go home and watch the pee scene and be proud of himself that he finally walked, talked, moved and did some work for once all thanks to babaπŸ˜ƒ
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

Pathetic🀒

Rohan was indeed pathetic πŸ‘

Do you think he will send Baba a gift for giving him footage during pee accident?😳
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Do you think he will send Baba a gift for giving him footage during pee accident?😳

No Baba will send him gift, more pee this time I hope Baba throws a bucket full of pree on Rohan. πŸ˜†
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am very happy Bani is safe .

His only contribution was his fights with Baba and Jagga.. And than fighting with Bani for Lopa .. Worst captain (banned by bb himself) , worst sanchalak (parcel task) ..

Glad he is evicted..
1075210 thumbnail

GAJA WE MADE IT πŸ₯³

I AM SO HAPPY

WE HAVE WATCHED BB ALL SEASONS AND WE CAN NOT TOLERATE THAT LOSERS AND USELESS PEOPLE LIKE ROHAN REACH THIS FAR JUST BECAUSE HE IS FAVORURED BY COLORS !

And I got attacked for saying the truth see I was right HE IS NOT EVEN IN TOP 4 πŸ‘

Now Rohan can go home and watch the pee scene and be proud of himself that he finally walked, talked, moved and did some work for once all thanks to babaπŸ˜ƒ

I know right. That Rohan was as Dhongi as Baba.

Atleast Baba was upfront this man is even more twisted and cunning.

Saari cunningness, c**teness sab nikal gayi.

We are so individualistic with our choices here. I AM SO PROUD OF BOTH OF US. πŸ˜‰
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So if someone throw his pee on you please send him a gift because it seems that u will surely enjoy the attention😳