Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Pankhon se channel ke paise bante hain. Bas. Winner toh channel hi decide karta hai. I don't buy this audited thingie. They can fudge anything. No way can I believe that Mehak got lesser votes than Juhi. Uska pagalpan bhi Bani/Gauhar jaisa hi tha.

The one thing I will always remember about Juhi-chuhi was the hungama she did when BB did not give her a plate and chair when he awarded dinner to Pooja and her team! That was hiiilariiious! Epic beizzati!
πŸ‘
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I just gave my POV...I am not asking anyone why are they still watching this show...

Am I not supposed to evn give my POV over here?

khul kay do nachi

I will tell you I return every year thinking the impossible that it will be different this year.
I dont watch Big brother and stuff, but I have tried watching Shilpas season..., if they wanted they could have edited and make the racist girls look good as well. But Big brother did a fair job and shilpa came out as the winner...that is how Big boss is supposed to be, but BB itself break their own rules, contestants ko to choro
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
moonlite131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sameer Soni, Niketan n now Rohan. None of my fav own so far n I know this trend will continue in future too😭.. coz this kind of person will never provide the kind of entertainment BB wants.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Manveer came in the picture when Manu went out for his mom ...before that he was nothing but a side kick of Manu ...BB started giving him bhaav after that only

Manu shld have played for himself not for Manveer ...he did so many sacrafices for Manveer after coming back

rowdy kal mannu ka game is up πŸ˜†

jo bani ko bash nh karsakta wo mannu ki lega πŸ˜†
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

finale ka ma main manta hu votes p jeet te ha

main vote getter ko finale s pehle nikal deete ha just like rohan mehak was evicted tooπŸ˜†

Nope. This is India. It's very easy to fudge things. I don't believe votes ka kuch hota hai.

Mehak was NOT evicted before finale. She was the runner up against Juhi. They were both on stage together and Sallu even gota guy to propose to Mehak on finale night. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jerry-

Agreed!
but
also If it wast for Manveer then Mannu have a very less chances of being finalist if it was based on voting compared to Lopa,Bani,Rohan&even Manveer.

M3 proved to a deadly combo outvoting the rivals.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

rowdy kal mannu ka game is up πŸ˜†

jo bani ko bash nh karsakta wo mannu ki lega πŸ˜†

Poor him ...he played much better than Bani and Manveer
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Nope. This is India. It's very easy to fudge things. I don't believe votes ka kuch hota hai.

Mehak was NOT evicted before finale. She was the runner up against Juhi. They were both on stage together and Sallu even gota guy to propose to Mehak on finale night. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

mehak was evicted 2 ya 1 week before

phir reentry hue the chirmis p santa ban kar aye the πŸ˜ƒ
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Manveer came in the picture when Manu went out for his mom ...before that he was nothing but a side kick of Manu ...BB started giving him bhaav after that only

Manu shld have played for himself not for Manveer ...he did so many sacrafices for Manveer after coming back

Manu is a better player than Manveer. Manveer just tagged behind Manu and got here. Then BB started favouring him and Salman started his Manveer jaap. But jeetegi toh Bani hi. They just wanted a commoner vs celeb angle. That is why they pushed Manveer.
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The sweetest thing that he could do: I told him about how a lot of us voted for him. I mentioned Nupur (EvilDresires) and Mahek. Sorry guys, I just know their names. :( πŸ˜† I thought I would just convey that to him. He, in fact, replied: "Yaar that's so sweet! Please let me make a video for them. I want to thank them via a video message. Chalo kartein hain." No celebrity has ever said that. I was like what a guy! He recorded a sweet message for Rohan followers and he even apologised for not getting till the finals
He took Nupur and Mahek's name as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Will upload the video soon :)