Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Kishwer could've won against Prince. So they evicted her with that faaltu task. Same with Rohan. He could've beat Bani. So out he goes! ๐Ÿฅฑ

Kishwer was such an amazing player ...she saw BB's plan in launching Epi only ...it was Kishwer vs Prince and Prince was supposed to be victim ...tanna vs gULLU repeat
But Kishwer made him her Bhai on first day itself when she saw he was getting so much importance and rejection in the launch Epi ( victim ) ๐Ÿ˜†
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Season 2 was the best. There was absolutely no pretense by any of the contestants that season. Joh jaisa hain waise hee dikha woh poore season. And maybe BB did not manipulate the show too much.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

vote to para huga prince ko finale ma bhut bhar bhar ke๐Ÿ˜†phanko se yeh hota ha

finale is also audited๐Ÿ˜›
rohan ko is lye nikal dia neck to neck jata with bani๐Ÿ˜‰

Pankhon se channel ke paise bante hain. Bas. Winner toh channel hi decide karta hai. I don't buy this audited thingie. They can fudge anything. No way can I believe that Mehak got lesser votes than Juhi. Uska pagalpan bhi Bani/Gauhar jaisa hi tha.
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haan. Colors wala Bani. ๐Ÿ˜†

Suddenly she grew a sympathy meter and consoled Lopa. Then she went all saas bahu during eviction time. Who is she?? KAUN HAI YEH LADKI???? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

This line set me thinking. How will Bani fare as the eternal miss anxious to marry a celeb on the Kapil Sharma show. I feel she may be a success with her attitude.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

kishwer kaise jeet te

prince ke phanke bhut zaida huge kish se i m damn sure

yup
she had less than mandana too
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tough competition between Bani and Manveer.
If they go by Indiwale concept Manveer will win...

Bani has huge fan following...she will get lot of votes..plus I think she is from chandigadh?? Then toh she has lot of support.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Pankhon se channel ke paise bante hain. Bas. Winner toh channel hi decide karta hai. I don't buy this audited thingie. They can fudge anything. No way can I believe that Mehak got lesser votes than Juhi. Uska pagalpan bhi Bani/Gauhar jaisa hi tha.

finale ka ma main manta hu votes p jeet te ha

main vote getter ko finale s pehle nikal deete ha just like rohan mehak was evicted too ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manveer came in the picture when Manu went out for his mom ...before that he was nothing but a side kick of Manu ...BB started giving him bhaav after that only
Manu shld have played for himself not for Manveer ...he did so many sacrafices for Manveer after coming back
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

If people cant see through the bias that Rohan was made ghoda by BB and mandana made bani throw soap sponges at Lopa, I feel sorry for them.

But what is the point ,Bani will still win

Sometimes i wish BB was like a movie where underdogs could win.
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care who wins anymore as long as it's not Bani. I will take MCPs Manu and Manveer over Bani.
I finally understand what Donald Trump supporters must have felt about Hilary. They probably believe Hilary is as evil and vicious as I believe Bani is that they would rather vote someone like Donald Trump ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Mistyy - 7 years ago