Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If people stop watching this unfair biased show maybe they won't come up with a new season..evry year people complain abt this show being biased but still people show up πŸ€”
If a show is goving u so much emotional pain its time to abandon it. Am sure the numbers will be huge.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Its like S8 all use to come and bash Tanna but BB used her for TRPs..
Again in S9 Kishwer kho aake sab bash karthe the and they used and kicked her out for calling BB out on his biasedness..

BB is a kameena😑

Kishwer could've won against Prince. So they evicted her with that faaltu task. Same with Rohan. He could've beat Bani. So out he goes! πŸ₯±
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Kishwer could've won against Prince. So they evicted her with that faaltu task. Same with Rohan. He could've beat Bani. So out he goes! πŸ₯±

mithi jee dnt tell me u were kishwer suporter 😭
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

If people stop watching this unfair biased show maybe they won't come up with a new season..evry year people complain abt this show being biased but still people show upπŸ€”

If a show is goving u so much emotional pain its time to abandon it. Am sure the numbers will be huge.

Why would anyone want to justify why they watch it? They like the concept perhaps?!!? And that is what brings them back every season hoping that the shitty creatives would behave like a normal upstanding team.

Emotional pain? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† DO din ke baad in lukkhon ko kaun yaad rakhta hai. Except for people who are gems...Like Sameer Soni and Rohan Mehra...these people get forgotten SOON!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Blatant favouritism.

You can say that again.
How Bb was trying to show Bani being sad at the eviction...yeah right, wasnt she gloating there is no way she will get less votes than Rohan, so be real bani, make your signature faces.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

If people stop watching this unfair biased show maybe they won't come up with a new season..evry year people complain abt this show being biased but still people show up πŸ€”

I agree with you Nachiket...its time to boycott BB !!

Naa rahega BB aur naa rahega complaints..πŸ˜ƒ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Why would anyone want to justify why they watch it? They like the concept perhaps?!!? And that is what brings them back every season hoping that the shitty creatives would behave like a normal upstanding team.

Emotional pain? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† DO din ke baad in lukkhon ko kaun yaad rakhta hai. Except for people who are gems...Like Sameer Soni and Rohan Mehra...these people get forgotten SOON!

not fair

LION Rahul shud be in this list 😭
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mithi jee dnt tell me u were kishwer suporter😭

I was not her fan. Liked her at times. Liked Rishabh best. But Kishwer could've won against Prince. He was just pitiful. Disliked him the MOST!! 😑
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

well said
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

not fair

LION Rahul shud be in this list😭

Oh YES!!! Indeed he should be! 😎 Rahul was a gem too!