Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Rishabh says Manu ka asli chehra abhi bahar nahin aaya hai. There's a placard in the house that says 'MAIN FINALIST BAN NE LAYAK NAHIN HOON' and Amnveer has to give it to someone. Manveer gives it to Manu. Manu goes into luggage room? Or store room? And hurls it across the room.

manveer gives to mannu
๐Ÿ˜• strange

sara seasion us ke chaplosi kar ke aage barha he
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Guys, I thought I wouldn't come here but had to say this I HATE MANDANA KARIMI๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

And, I interviewed Rohan. WHAT A GUY. GEM HAI GEM. And yes, he is as smart as we thought him to be :D he understood the game fully

Do share more please. Not just the interview. What was his view on how BB treated him?
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Correct me if am wrong...But Rishabh was a splitsvilla contestant? Then he wont say anything against Bani

I saw an interview of Rishabh and Lokesh. He doesn't like Bani. He said that if Bani wins this year then from next year other contestants should avoid BB if anyone from Endemol is already listed as contestant. I am surprised that BB called him.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Yaar rishabh sirf mera hai ๐Ÿ˜’

Sorry bhavi no chance
Rishus mine
RishMaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Waise mANU doing nautanki in smoking area

aansu bhi tapka raha hai dialogue bhi maar raha hai

๐Ÿ˜ก

Word Count: 0

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Lopa. You are right. People will be affected by Mandana's words. I am deeply affected. I am going to vote for you now!๐Ÿ˜†
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msd21

Only one is getting money and trophy, so it does not matter if you go three days or three minutes before the winner is announced. It is who get more famous afterwords.

Exactly look at somebody like Sunny Leone, was a wildcard, only stayed in the house for probably 7ish weeks. Didn't even reach the final. But probably had the most success after the show compared to the finalists of her season. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys, I thought I wouldn't come here but had to say this I HATE MANDANA KARIMI๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

And, I interviewed Rohan. WHAT A GUY. GEM HAI GEM. And yes, he is as smart as we thought him to be :D he understood the game fully

Omg!! Ur lucky ya..
What did he say ??
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Do share more please. Not just the interview. What was his view on how BB treated him?

That is also part of the interview :) I will share all that he said. I haven't written the interview. Let it get published, then I will share all the info. Warna unethical hojayega. But yes whatever we felt, he could see that too.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Lucky you!! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ณ