Rohan journey some important points - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshinebright thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He was just the best in the house. He always took right stand in the house apart from everybody else. He was the one who took the first stand the two bullies of the house manu and manveer, He was the one who said he will expose dhongi baba, he was the one who stopped Priyanka from talking bad about mannu's mother, he was the one who stopped Lopa from talking bani's mother, there are other many instances he took the right stand but last but not the least for telling BB that it has been unfair to celebrities and pointing out the rules of biased BB. Hats off to u Rohan u truly played from the heart applause 👏
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U summarized his entire journey ..
Made me emotional .. 😭

Yaar.. so unfair ! He was easily top2..
Can't get over this yet ..

What's the scene in twitter n other places ..
Reaction to Rohan's eviction
1075210 thumbnail
Important points from Rohan Mehra Journey -

1. Called Chamak Challo by Manveer
2. Called Gender Confused by Mannu
3. Spat upon by Priyanka
4. Pee upon by Om Ji
5. Kicked out and Banned by Captaincy by BB
6. Salman also gave him a cold shoulder mostly thanks to his arrogance.
7. BB team also edited his boring footage.

HAHAHAHA 👏
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

U summarized his entire journey ..
Made me emotional .. 😭

Yaar.. so unfair ! He was easily top2..
Can't get over this yet ..

What's the scene in twitter n other places ..
Reaction to Rohan's eviction

many r sad but positive waiting for Rohan to come to twitter

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Great post Rishu. 👏

Yes this is what his journey had been in BB house, painful but he never gave up. Someone with such strong basics can go really far in his life and we all can see a star rising now.

Proud Rohanite.

thank u Rohan decency kare a mark there
He comes out with head high bb planned to evict him like literally
So anyways this is all win win situation he will do very good in life

Originally posted by: gudiyathapa

He was just the best in the house. He always took right stand in the house apart from everybody else. He was the one who took the first stand the two bullies of the house manu and manveer, He was the one who said he will expose dhongi baba, he was the one who stopped Priyanka from talking bad about mannu's mother, he was the one who stopped Lopa from talking bani's mother, there are other many instances he took the right stand but last but not the least for telling BB that it has been unfair to celebrities and pointing out the rules of biased BB. Hats off to u Rohan u truly played from the heart applause 👏

very nicely pointed out
There r so. Many things abt this journey difficult to post in one go
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love ur posts mix_of_emotions and I agree with everything u have said. Super proud of Rohan's journey and the way he conducted himself on the show
Any other person in his place would have lost it long back but despite all the bullying, bias and being excluded from tasks, he stood tall and faced everything with a smile and that's his most stand out quality for me.. His patience and calm demeanour throughout in a show synonymous with abusing and ott drama.. Refreshing to see a contestant reach so far against all odds and against bb himself

Wishing him loads of success and looking forward to his future projects
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb post.👏
Standing ovation for my rohan. 👏
Lots of respect, love and best wishes for this cute and genuine human being. He has suffered a lot in this third class show. 😡
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman is my fav but I'm disappointed with him.
And a great post. You have raised all points. I still can't believe that he is evicted. I have never been so emotional with an eviction. It's a sad moment. A deserving winner went out! Having said that, Rohan has won hearts and love of many. He has a really bright future ahead Inshallah

He deserves the best and the best is yet to come.
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Actually all four male celebrities were decent. Being young and because of his boyish look he was picked on maximum and bullied. Had he tried to create fake fights with other celebs and not exposed BB bias towards commoners he would be in top 4 instead of...
Actually I am glad that the celebrities like Karan, Gaurav, Rahul and Rohan did not indulge in fake fights or showmance just for footage