Disappointment in Rohan's eviction, now supporting Lopa

Deepzkul thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We are so disappointed in Rohan's eviction. Still can't believe its true. I wonder why do we vote? This guy has so much fan following and such a gem of a person. I thought he was the best candidate till date and deserved to win. He had to take so much from people, he was physically hurt, swami om chasing him, made fun of on his looks and continuously put down by loud mouthed contestants and especially when he was so well-behaved and is very good-looking and handsome.
Now if Rohan's eviction news is true, I am supporting Lopa. I don't see any flaws in her. She should win. Otherwise I wonder where are we heading. I don't feel any other contestants deserve to win.

Lastly I feel like adding please stop putting down good contestants to make others look good(if they are your favourites)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘ Well Played Rohan!!! ๐Ÿ‘

โญ๏ธ You Played Like A Superstar!!! โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ A True Gentleman Of The Season!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

โค๏ธ We Will Always Love You!!! โค๏ธ

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopa drinking tea with two mugs Manveer : Rohan aur tum dono pee rahe ho waah #LiveFeed

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Last week tak I didnt like her becs of her attitude usko lagta h ki bas wahi sahi h baki sab galat n boht shorttemper bhi h.n usko haar bardasht nhi hoti. But from sat se uske saath jo bb kar raha h usko unnecessary galat n neg dikhane ki koshish kar raha h wo dekhke bura lagta h. Itni injustice kisi ke saath n kuch logo ko unconditional support bb ne aise ghatiya nhi play karna chahiye.chalo mera fav to out hogaya h but ye session mujhe humesha yaad rahega rohan ke saath huvi injustice ke liye hatsoff to his patience agar uski jagah mai hoti to bb n salman ki muh pe lath marti๐Ÿ˜ก. Hope lopa bhi thoda patience dikhaye bas 3-4 din ki baat h. Dekho rohan ne abhitak patience se kaam liya almost 90days uske saath galat huva fir bhi ladka khada raha hope uski bff bhi thodi patience dikha paye