Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

If this is Manveer simply going against Lopa, why are you dragging Manu into this and unnecessarily bashing him? It's best we not associate Manveer toward Manu for everything Manveer does that is vile.

Lopa fans are better than to act this way.

Was Manu with Manveer? Because last time I checked in the precap, Manu was sitting by Lopa when she was upset...

I understand and respect your sentiments dear for Manu. I know he is your favorite but he is far worse than Manveer when it comes to Backbiting. He can be seen speaking against everyone many times. He can never be trusted, he has not even spared his friends Manveer and Mona. these are my personal views about him
chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont like lopa but mujhe bahut bura laga jb mandana ne lopa ko baba aur priyanka se compare kiya.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sarahbelle - Yes Manu wa consoling Lopa but when Mandana was saying stupid things,he along with Manveer chimed in me to pehle hi bol raha tha and all.
IloveJeannie thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat_sinha

i dont like lopa but mujhe bahut bura laga jb mandana ne lopa ko baba aur priyanka se compare kiya.

Yes absolutely. we Lopa fans welcome your thoughts 👏
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

I understand and respect your sentiments dear for Manu. I know he is your favorite but he is far worse than Manveer when it comes to Backbiting. He can be seen speaking against everyone many times. He can never be trusted, he has not even spared his friends Manveer and Mona. these are my personal views about him

What does this have to do with anything?

Manveer and Mona have been using Manu for the whole duration of the show. One for TRP boosts, and the other for showmance, so it's rather unfair to say he's much worse than Manveer, when he's not close to it.

Manu has always been the much better person than Manveer.

Manu's heart is in the right place. Manu is the one who has made plenty of sacrifices even when his friendship was questioned during the tasks. Manveer has yet to make any sacrifice iirc.

Read Mona's interview, she has only good things to say about him. Manu was the only one to console the girl and make her comfortable when she was always alone crying.

Just because Manu has talked behind behind their backs, doesn't mean he has any ill will toward them. He just criticizes but always owns up to it when he is questioned.

Lopa also backbited on Rohan before with M2, does that mean she's a bad charater too according to your logic?

Anyways, this is completely irrelevant to the post and doesn't answer my question.

See the pre-cap, Manu was consoling Lopa when she was crying. So please stop bashing pointlessly. You Lopa fans are better than do something like that. I respect your fandom as I have friends who are Lopa fans, but this isn't the way to do things.

I said my peace. If you still don't agree to what I'm saying, you may continue with your bashing of my fav.

Goodbye. 😊

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
IloveJeannie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

What does this have to do with anything?

Manveer and Mona have been using Manu for the whole duration of the show. One for TRP boosts, and the other for showmance, so it's rather unfair to say he's much worse than Manveer, when he's not close to it.

Manu has always been the much better person than Manveer.

Manu's heart is in the right place. Manu is the one who has made plenty of sacrifices even when his friendship was questioned during the tasks. Manveer has yet to make any sacrifice iirc.

Read Mona's interview, she has only good things to say about him. Manu was the only one to console the girl and make her comfortable when she was always alone crying.

Just because Manu has talked behind behind their backs, doesn't mean he has any ill will toward them. He just criticizes but always owns up to it when he is questioned.

Lopa also backbited on Rohan before with M2, does that mean she's a bad charater too according to your logic?

Anyways, this is completely irrelevant to the post and doesn't answer my question.

See the pre-cap, Manu was consoling Lopa when she was crying. So please stop bashing pointlessly. You Lopa fans are better than do something like that. I respect your fandom as I have friends who are Lopa fans, but this isn't the way to do things.

I said my peace. If you still don't agree to what I'm saying, you may continue with your bashing of my fav.

Goodbye. 😊

expressing disagreement with certain people and their behavior is not bashing. also I am being so polite here, expecting you to reciprocate it in same manner 😊

Everyone has their own PoV and it not bashing
951405 thumbnail

expressing disagreement with certain people and their behavior is not bashing. also I am being so polite here, expecting you to reciprocate it in same manner 😊

Everyone has their own PoV and it not bashing

You just called him a filthy character and saying x person is much better than him, without even watching the episode and not knowing the facts... How is that not bashing? 😲 There's a difference between criticism and bashing. What you did is the latter.

Re-read what you typed. and yes I'm being quite polite here. We are using the same tone, so I expect you to realize that.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Everyone has their view, but when you express something, certain people will disagree to it, and hence quote you.

Atleast see the episode first before you jump to conclusions at such a quick rate to judge a contestant like that ... ._.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They just want to prove bani is better then Lopa...
.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mandana's tone is quite rude and condescending towards Lopa!

No wonder she was so hurt and on top of that Rohan too left... Really Bad day for her

And what lies that Bani and Co don't bitch about Rohan and Lopa 😆

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like the way Bani was consoling Lopa, I want to see more of such human sides of her.

Mandana was absolutely wrong when she said Bani never back bitched Rohan & Lopa. She probably didn't get the chance to see unseen videos as BB never ever shows. Ooper Manveer was again going against Lopa. Not sure why does this girl even speak to M2, even Bani is better than these filthy characters.At least she is open enemy.

Now Rohan is out, Lopa needs to behave with more maturity. Hope she will learn from her mistakes.

and Mandana- go and watch ur episodes again, you were one of the most ugliest character ever seen in BB. don't do drama for ur 2 mins of fame.

Mandana herself was a hybrid of Jagga and Dhongi baba in her season 😆