IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I like the way Bani was consoling Lopa, I want to see more of such human sides of her.
Mandana was absolutely wrong when she said Bani never back bitched Rohan & Lopa. She probably didn't get the chance to see unseen videos as BB never ever shows. Ooper Manveer was again going against Lopa. Not sure why does this girl even speak to M2, even Bani is better than these filthy characters.At least she is open enemy.

Now Rohan is out, Lopa needs to behave with more maturity. Hope she will learn from her mistakes.

and Mandana- go and watch ur episodes again, you were one of the most ugliest character ever seen in BB. don't do drama for ur 2 mins of fame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

I like the way Bani was consoling Lopa, I want to see more of such human sides of her.

Mandana was absolutely wrong when she said Bani never back bitched Rohan & Lopa. She probably didn't get the chance to see unseen videos as BB never ever shows. Ooper Manveer was again going against Lopa. Not sure why does this girl even speak to M2, even Bani is better than these filthy characters.At least she is open enemy.

Now Rohan is out, Lopa needs to behave with more maturity. Hope she will learn from her mistakes.

and Mandana- go and watch ur episodes again, you were one of the most ugliest character ever seen in BB. don't do drama for ur 2 mins of fame.

What bani consoled lopa. Thanks goodness😳
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Bold- Yes,Bani was so good consoling Lopa like that and what is wrong with Manu and Manveer,you want to lick BB's ass fine do that,why expect everyone to do it??Waha pe bhi shuru ho gaye.

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone care to give a WU pls ..
No mood to watch the SP after Rohan's eviction 😭
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

What bani consoled lopa. Thanks goodness😳

Yes Bani was doing that and she even looked upset when Lopa was crying her heart out.😳
951405 thumbnail

If this is Manveer simply going against Lopa, why are you dragging Manu into this and unnecessarily bashing him? It's best we not associate Manveer toward Manu for everything Manveer does that is vile.

Lopa fans are better than to act this way.

Originally posted by: RoPa

@Bold- Yes,Bani was so good consoling Lopa like that and what is wrong with Manu and Manveer,you want to lick BB's ass fine do that,why expect everyone to do it??Waha pe bhi shuru ho gaye.

Was Manu with Manveer? Because last time I checked in the precap, Manu was sitting by Lopa when she was upset...
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok watched the sneak peek. Whats mandy saying?. Bani never talks about ropa. 🤪.
Poor lopa i feel so bad. Manveer stop going against lopa so much. Bani did console lopa. Good to see for a change
Lopa crying😭
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Well lopa needed this reality check few week bk,its too late no w,damage has been done and frm mandana's side its so uncalled for
But seeing this it looks like lopa may win or atleast top 2
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 7 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They even showed Bani and Rohan standing near the buzzer. There the video ends :(
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa said if BB is only against her then nothing can be done. She understood it now.
Same thing happen with Rohan.

Today the episode will be emotional.
Edited by Autumn. - 7 years ago