logicallysound thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't really get why Mandana had to be so rude to Lopa. Even Bani isn't that rude to her lol. I felt bad for Lopa because she doesn't need to be lectured by someone like Mandana!! I'm a Bani fan and I completely disapprove of this..Unnecessary footage by an over dramatic guest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U should hve come with yr original id ,, we would obviously know then whether u r bani fan or no as u hve mentioned in yr post. Cause i really doubt.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly. Badi ayi gyaan dena lopa ko. Khud ka season nhi dekha kya. I used to skip epis last year to avoid her gonna do d dame today too.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Exactly. Badi ayi gyaan dena lopa ko. Khud ka season nhi dekha kya. I used to skip epis last year to avoid her gonna do d dame today too.

Abusive ke saath saath liar bhi hai.Just saw in the SP she is saying to Rohan and Lopa that Bani has never talked bad about you people behind your back. Really??πŸ˜•
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

Abusive ke saath saath liar bhi hai.Just saw in the SP she is saying to Rohan and Lopa that Bani has never talked bad about you people behind your back. Really??πŸ˜•

Ok so shes actually like bani. LairπŸ˜†. But u were right yest they have brought mandy to show that bani is nothing in front of her.
πŸ˜†. Gosh im so skipping todays epi. Doob maro bb😑
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

Sorry haven't watched the SP..!
But why is Mandy even being Bani s advocate and telling all that to RoPa?
Damage control ??
Such a foolish move .. the channel aired all the bitchinb of the new BFFs in town (M3B) and Mandy comes and lies through her teeth πŸ˜ƒ

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy pasting from my another post...
They brought Mandana to bash Lopamudra in front of other three bullies.. Mandana is deliberately insulting Lopa in front of them to boost their morale at this crucial stage of the game. 😈

This Iranian woman came to India for her bread-and-butter... participates in Bigg Boss... swears at other contestants almost every day... passes racist comments towards them... abuses Hindi language and insults Indian people... and today she has the audacity to questioning Lopamudra's achievements.
bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the bit*h show go back and watch her own episodes.πŸ€ͺ
logicallysound thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

U should hve come with yr original id ,, we would obviously know then whether u r bani fan or no as u hve mentioned in yr post. Cause i really doubt.

Feel free to checkout my earlier posts lol I'm a Bani fan and I don't have to prove it. Just because I like Bani doesn't mean I like all her supporters and just because I like Bani doesn't mean I dislike Lopa more than Mandy. These facts are completely independent. In fact, I think this support for Bani from Mandana is more destructive for Bani and can boost Lopa's votes because of unnecessary drama.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

🀣

Word Count: 0