Frequent Posters

hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bigg Boss is scripted.Shame on BB.
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Like many others, I thought he could win (evidence -http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4780340) but somehow he lost his individual game and looked like following Lopa blindly. How things changed over a couple of weeks.

Well, he will be alright in the future with his balanced stay in the BB. Looks like bade gundas (MMBL) prevailed over a younger level headed person.

Good luck for future!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These two housemates will be remembered for two opposite reasons.

Rohan: the youngest, the handsome, the caring, the honest, but targeted and hurt by the makers the most. And was evicted unfairly.

In comparison the fixed winner
Bani: sefish, weirdo, poti mouth, abusive, psychotic, overrated and makers favorite fixed housemate.

Now how can Rohan go and this weirdo Bani is still here and got more votes ?

You know the Answer.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is a true winner indeed. He did one good thing for me tho: No more Bigg Boss , i feel like I wasted my time watching this stupid biased show. Anyway, I wish Rohan all the best for his career and life.Keep shining as you already are. We love you for who you are!
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haar ke bhi jeet gaya πŸ‘
Rohan has emerged victorious in the true sense. He conducted himself quite well in the house and I'm sure good things are waiting for him in the future.

To Rohan: good luck to you.
To Bigg Boss: tenu fitte muh πŸ˜†
Edited by Stargazer. - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail
Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai. πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai. πŸ˜†

Haha...he was being anything but a hero. A day after he was so cocky about beating Bani he was shown the door. And instead being graceful in accepting his elimination he is busy dissing BB. BB should be really careful before they get ungrateful people like this guy on board.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post. And yes I agree. He might not have won the show but he has won a lot of hearts. I have a strong dislike for everything yeh rishta kya kehlata hai related lol but Rohan proved to be an exception.. My most favorite contestant among all the seasons that I watched
All the very best for all your future endeavors Rohan..Wishing u loads of success.. Very happy that u are finally free from the hell hole that's bb
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan...πŸ‘...

RESPECT⭐️

Word Count: 1

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes. he won like Om Swami is winning it from outside πŸ˜†