Eviction!! Rohan.. Read to how it took place,.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Gosh! This one sounds even more insulting than Delu's epic bezti wala eviction. 😆

Poster jal gayi.. after Rohan pressed the buzzer..like brutal! 😲 But Rohan deserved such a bezti wala eviction only for being a sidekick throughout the season! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexy_Bitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Gosh! This one sounds even more insulting than Delu's epic bezti wala eviction. 😆

Poster jal gayi.. after Rohan pressed the buzzer..like brutal! 😲 But Rohan deserved such a bezti wala eviction only for being a sidekick throughout the season! 😆

how was delu evicted ?? 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Karma will bite bb. Just like colors created a blunder by throwing kapil out of channel n insulting him. Now we see who is successfully gaining trps and what got shutt down. Hope somy takes bigg boss too. Please.
Rohan love u. This show actually doesnt deserve good people like i.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB🤬 Rohan Mehra you are one of the best contestant in BB history,love you and hope you be successful in all your future endeavors. 👏⭐️
TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Let's hope Rohan's fan don't start supporting Lopa especially when she ruined his game.
Infact I would like Rohan's fans to save money and don't vote for any of them. With that money that you save buy some eggs that you can throw at them when they come out. Grrr I don't support any of them now
Edited by TWEETYP1E - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bas?
Khaali jalaya?

Aray, you have insulted Rohan much more than this, BigBoss...and for his eviction, you could come up with only this?

Koi originality nahi rahi tum mein BB.

If you thought you were taking revenge for his allegations against you by just burning his poster...then man! What an idiot you are.

And in the end, if you see, Rohan did leave fire in his wake like a true champion. 😎
Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
1004467 thumbnail
What else can be expected from crappy Bigg Boss 😡 .To promote Manveer/Manu in top 2 , they orchestrated this drama and eliminated Rohan.
Bigg Boss has lost its credibility and I have seen gradual decrease in interest towards the show among some avid BBoss watchers. Show should change its name "Bigg Boss" as it is no longer keeping in with standards of reality shows like Big Brother.
It should be called "Salman's show", "Fraud show" anything but Bigg Boss
Edited by Sanguinesal - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope bb show dies 🤬 Kutta manhoss Endemol/Viacom. Anyways after this season no more bb for me. Won''t watch next season. BYE BYE BB.
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

What else can be expected from crappy Bigg Boss 😡 .To promote Manveer/Manu in top 2 , they orchestrated this drama and eliminated Rohan.
Bigg Boss has lost its credibility and I have seen gradual decrease in interest towards the show among some avid BBoss watchers. Show should change its name "Bigg Boss" as it is no longer keeping in with standards of reality shows like Big Brother.
It should be called "Salman's show", "Fraud show" anything but Bigg Boss

how about "Bigg Bakwas" or "Bigg Bias"
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Karma will bite bb. Just like colors created a blunder by throwing kapil out of channel n insulting him. Now we see who is successfully gaining trps and what got shutt down. Hope somy takes bigg boss too. Please.

Rohan love u. This show actually doesnt deserve good people like i.

exactly !! i wish all the bad to BB team or playing unfair