Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg !!!! Maine iyea post kaise miss kiya...

Again bang on Khamosh...

Please aj kal aur ek likhna... Its crucial times for us 😭
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

My replies in red😳

@SP
I have been reading your posts whenever I see them and openly appreciated them over the last 4-5 weeks though I do not get time to read all.
You say in the above post
1)you do not agree with the picture that is painted of Bani
2) you do not agree with most of the points
3)yet you say it is a well written post.
The obvious conclusion is - it consists of wrong interpretation of right events.
OR wrong events masked and presented as true events
OR the presentation, syntax and language irrespective of the veracity of the contents.
I am not accusing @Khammosh of any of these but am keen to know why it impresses you.
I myself do not read all the posts nor do I respond, but I did read this and responded and will elaborate later on.

My intention is to understand how we look at things.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: panacea

When two vehicles collide bother suffer damages. The point here is to find who is at fault. You cannot say, oh both vehicles are damaged, so both of you were fault. To find an excuse by saying one of them should have moved to the side only then the violator can be identified is a way to push the issue under the carpet.
To your other point that HMs should have complained for action to taken and someone to be labeled as aggressor is a mockery of the rules.

If both vehicles charge towards each other, surely both will be held liable. Not just one. Bani wasn't solely responsible for the incident, Lopa also was equally responsible. And I don't think she acted in self defence, she was clearly raising her hand before Bani even touched her.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panacea

When two vehicles collide bother suffer damages. The point here is to find who is at fault. You cannot say, oh both vehicles are damaged, so both of you were fault. To find an excuse by saying one of them should have moved to the side only then the violator can be identified is a way to push the issue under the carpet.
To your other point that HMs should have complained for action to taken and someone to be labeled as aggressor is a mockery of the rules.

If it would have been a head on collision between the 2 den d 2 vehicles colliding analogy would have made sense. Here it was Lopa who had provoked Bani and after the buzzer sounded, Bani angrily marched towards Lopa with fingers pointing and Lopa grabbed her hand.

And what rules r were talking about here? Not the Law right? BB rules r a joke onto themselves and yes it's BB rule that if a HM demands that things have got physical and they want action taken, then BB is compelled to take that into consideration, and if BB finds the allegations correct get the HM thrown out. But as I said noone objected so no action was taken against any of the HMs who were violent. In fact when Rohan pushed Om and it was shown that is was deliberately done and Om and others protested too, Rohan was in deed lucky to have not be evicted, but was punished. I am not saying Rohan was wrong, but what I am saying tht rule wise he cld have been evicted. Also in d case of Om he was so wrong on so many levels, that even if violent, the HMs did seemed justified.

Also I am very clear in this whole scenario. And my points r:

1. It was Lopa who got violent first and it's very evident from the clippings from episode as well as the full uncut fight on voot.

2. Bani and others being violent and no action taken against them for the simple reason that there were no objections raised.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post πŸ‘
You said it all πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! Well written post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Not a Bani fan because when she overreacts to situations it annoys me, but I do think she gets blamed for some things unnecessarily. You've addressed it really well here. 😊
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

If both vehicles charge towards each other, surely both will be held liable. Not just one. Bani wasn't solely responsible for the incident, Lopa also was equally responsible. And I don't think she acted in self defence, she was clearly raising her hand before Bani even touched her.

Both the vehicles had a head on collision. Before investigations could commerce one of the drivers violently attacked the other. THAT was what Salman was saying.
Both of them marched towards each other waving their hands. What Salman is referrring to the tight holding by Bani around Lopa's waist which was in the unedited video posted but not in telecast.
He was referring to that in transcript posted here and not the charge that both made against each other.
In the scene that Salman refers you see Bani putting a stranglehold around Lopa's waist and locking her arms.
In fact Bani herself casually and without a remorse accepted it and said "ho gaya, abh kya'
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khamoshhh don't ever be Khamoshhh ever again!❀️ πŸ˜†

Because your post reveals how detailed and nice you put things into place for Bani. I couldn't agree more with you.

Regards,
Dev.
1044164 thumbnail
As usual amazingly written post khamosh!πŸ‘
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bani is one unique character of big boss house... A potential competitor for every rival contestants and their bhakts... Islie yaha tak pohochi h