Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

She participated in United Continents INDIA and won hence was sent as a Representative from India to participate against other contestants.
Where she came 3rd. So better than some tuchha show roadies.
She was welcomed warmly when she got the Crown for coming 3rd.
Thats where she represented India. Got it

I was so damn misinformed about this.I thought she was runner up in the contest but now watching zoom video and realized that she was crowned Miss United Continents India 2016.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Talking about united continents? Arey even passing 1st round for femina miss India aint easy at all. Auditions happen in my college too. Its praiseworthy even if u manage to enter top 10.
Plus not only that she even participated in Goa paegent n was titled best body.
2nd runner up in paegents isnt noteworthy but tucchha shows like roadies is applaud worthy lolzzz. πŸ˜†

Actually D, I don't know much about all these pageants and was totally misinformed about her winning the title and crown for Miss United Continent India 2016,she has indeed won the title and crown,then why people say that she has no titles or crown??πŸ˜• She has won sub contests also and yes she was runner up in the pageant but that is applaud worthy ya.πŸ‘ I can understand not acknowledging all this but at least don't belittle her achievements.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meijer

I've been watching Bigg Boss regularly since season 1 but this will be my last season. I am done with this show. This season has been very very very disappointing. I think the very idea of commoners Vs celebrities is unfair because of course celebrities are going to have greater advantage. It's not a level playing field in the first place. So in an effort to level it Bigg Boss decides to make different sets of rules for commoners and celebrities. Rohan was right in pointing out that bias. What more, Bigg Boss decides to edit out all the bitching sessions Manu, Manvir and lately his favorite Bani have been engaged in, so that the audience can develop a liking to these undeserving dumb asses. (Manu and Manveer pass sexist comments every damn episode but the righteous Bigg Boss sees no problem in it. And Bani madam has crossed all limits of decency. I wouldn't wish such a vile person to my worse enemy.) Further, in order to corner Lopa and Rohan, Bigg Bully shifts the goal post whenever he fancies. Punishes them for the slightest of mistake whether it was intentional or not. Not to forget, Bigg Boss has been interfering in and manipulating house dynamics by sending guests who with their biased views are influencing housemates' action. Manu-Manvir's actions towards Lopa have changed drastically because all the celebrities that have interacted with housemates show their liking for that snob Bani. If Bigg Boss wants to be fair, participants should be kept in controlled environment, where they get no hint of how the world is percieving their game.

BiggBoss is promoting bullies like Bani, Manu and Manveer in the house. Lopa and Rohan would have been treated more fairly in Big Brother instead of Bigg Boss. The Indian version sucks big time. I am done with it. Never going to watch it again.

BTW, are Bigg Boss and Big Brother related? If yes, I would like to lodge a complain against the show to Big Brother, so that they cancel the license. This is ill-reputation to the Big Brother brand.

πŸ˜† One thing against Lopa or Rohan, BB is unfair.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jaago re jaago re from ur dreamsπŸ˜†

trolls
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who the hell are u to tell me what i should say n what i shouldnt. Keep ur gyan to urself. Ill say what i feel. I think roadies is tuchha. Where u cant here a dialogues bcoz so much of cussing happens. My opinion my view. If people can say lopa doesnt deserve paegent titles ill say that roadies is big tuccha show.🀒

Hey- I guess you have Lopa hangover,... can't take criticism...
Read what i said.. Asked to respect every ones hard work... My Opinion too boss!!!.

Edited by meen1 - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen1

You applaud the beauty pageants but do not appreciate some one else hard work?

All commoners or celebs have worked hard for themselves. Who are you to call any one "tuccha".

There have been many seasons of roadies - do we remember the winners of all the season or do we even see them on Tv, else where.

Bani not my fav.. she has survived and managed to have an identity of her own.

Lopa has no qualities of a Beauty Pageant Winners.. Diana Hayden was too in Big boss.. Look at her how gracefully she conducted her self.

I never saw her abusing anyone or calling a women " tum jaise ladki" bla bla

Saying all this.. No doubt she must have worked hard for winning those titles .. But here in bb she is behaving like an idiot.

Who's to decide what beauty pageant winners are supposed to behave like. They are as human as you and me and will have flaws. Don't expect them to have descended from another planet. Lopa does not abuse at the drop of a hat like Bani. Now if you epect beauty queens to not lose their cool then sorry you have too high expectations. As a beauty queen, Lopa has shown she is mentally and emotionally strong and does not shed tears over small things. I've seen her cry very few times. Once in taxi task, second time during Manv-Gaurav's captaincy task and third time in front of Salman when she felt she was being treated unfairly. Despite all the taunts M2B and even celebrities like KJo and Farah have thrown her way, she's stayed put. Remember she's a human too and has a boiling point. If BiggBoss keeps treating her like a step child and sends in guests like Mandana to put her down, she will cry. How much can a person handle? The point I'm making is, she's one of the strongest personalities I've seen in all 10 seasons of BiggBoss.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who's to decide what beauty pageant winners are supposed to behave like. They are as human as you and me and will have flaws. Don't expect them to have descended from another planet. Lopa does not abuse at the drop of a hat like Bani. Now if you epect beauty queens to not lose their cool then sorry you have too high expectations. As a beauty queen, Lopa has shown she is mentally and emotionally strong and does not shed tears over small things. I've seen her cry very few times. Once in taxi task, second time during Manv-Gaurav's captaincy task and third time in front of Salman when she felt she was being treated unfairly. Despite all the taunts M2B and even celebrities like KJo and Farah have thrown her way, she's stayed put. Remember she's a human too and has a boiling point. If BiggBoss keeps treating her like a step child and sends in guests like Mandana to put her down, she will cry. How much can a person handle? The point I'm making is, she's one of the strongest personalities I've seen in all 10 seasons of BiggBoss.

+1 πŸ‘
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAddict83

I really don't understand which limits Bani has crossed? How is she vile? She sticks to herself, and has tried to mingle with everyone, but gets pushed away with BULLIES SUCH AS LOPA.

Bani doesn't have an annoying screeching voice like Lopa, who yells in almost every episode. You call that decent?

Bani is very selfish (eggs, oats). Has no empathy for others (took no stand against Jagga when she abused Manu's mom...her cold reaction on news about Om Puri's death). Biggest bullies (She gangs up with Manu-Manveer and even Nitibha to bring Lopa down). She is bitching about Lopa all the time with M2 (Lopa made dahi like her, Lopa copied her teddy bear style, Lopa is superficial, doesnt participate in heart to heart conversations with others, Lopa doesnt talk about Kanchi with Rohan, Lopa, Lopa treats Rohan like her puppy...and the list goes on). Thank God we have livefeed and can see what BiggBoss doesnt show in the 1-hr-episode.
Bani uses choicest of words to abuse housemates. So much that BB has to beep out half her conversations. She's an angrez wannabe who has severely deficient English vocabulary. Can either throw the F-bomb or try to intimidate Lopa with her physical aggression. And if that doesn't work, cry in front of the camera to play the victim.

parishima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bani is very selfish (eggs, oats). Has no empathy for others (took no stand against Jagga when she abused Manu's mom...her cold reaction on news about Om Puri's death). Biggest bullies (She gangs up with Manu-Manveer and even Nitibha to bring Lopa down). She is bitching about Lopa all the time with M2 (Lopa made dahi like her, Lopa copied her teddy bear style, Lopa is superficial, doesnt participate in heart to heart conversations with others, Lopa doesnt talk about Kanchi with Rohan, Lopa, Lopa treats Rohan like her puppy...and the list goes on). Thank God we have livefeed and can see what BiggBoss doesnt show in the 1-hr-episode.
Bani uses choicest of words to abuse housemates. So much that BB has to beep out half her conversations. She's an angrez wannabe who has severely deficient English vocabulary. Can either throw the F-bomb or try to intimidate Lopa with her physical aggression. And if that doesn't work, cry in front of the camera to play the victim.

bani is toxic if she wins then big boss becomes toxic show, really I hate to see her face Just go away bani idiot this Is my first post I tried to control myself , I could not tolerate this nonsense ladki
Edited by parishima - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: parishima

bani is toxic if she wins then big boss becomes toxic show, really I hate to see her face Just go away bani idiot this Is my first post I tried to control myself , I could not tolerate this nonsense ladki

Me too. Joined the forum only recently because I couldn't help giving a piece of my mind. How can a Trump like person (read Bani) who is so harmfully honest and "real" that they don't care if their words and actions offend other people be considered as a role model? Funny thing is being nice to people and caring for others is seen as being "fake". I would rather have a fake person who respects people than a "real" person who doesn't understand others are humans too with hearts that hurt.